Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sineadgorza

Gobshite also outside her 5k in the lambo with “the love of her life” that runs off to fuckinf portugal whenever she unchains him from the cigar room 🙃
Her going..oh it's Dylan in his Lamborghini..car...it's a car. Have you ever said..oh my husband is out at his Mercedes/ BMW etc. No... my husband is out in his car.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
Oh SoSmokey is letting us know she's not happy, the claws are out! 😂
But SoSmokeys is forgetting that "them" in her poxy quote, are potential customers that will have a knock on effect of all the Jacksons lifestyle. Nobody likes a 🐍

• Haha

maryloumaniser

VIP Member
I love love love her tan an was about to re-purchase as I'm nearly done with my last bottle an living in hope that we'll released into the wild again soon lol but I have ordered Bondi Sands because not a mission I'm giving my hard earned wages to thon wagon after her caper this week, she can go an f**k herself!
Love her tan too and was gonna try her newest one but now I’m boycotting 😂

• Haha

Base2019

VIP Member
She obviously only came on because she had commitments to fulfill for Mother’s Day! I actually don’t know why any brands would want to use her to promote there stuff now, she is ridiculous

fifilatro

And she said it was delivered which most places are doing. I live about 30km from the city centre and The Port House delivered a tapas at home package to me...... On another note 100% recommend for a treat or date night at home 😋
Plus I highly doubt Sue even paid for it let alone drove out of her way to pick it up, she's too exhausted putting blood, sweat and tears into her next product 😂😂😂 maybe she'll bottle her tears and sell that next 🤣
well she already bottled her piss and tried to sell it as perfume so you might be onto something there🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Axxsmile

I just purchased 2 lip kits from Kash beauty to support Keilidh, I think everyone should try support her brand rather than SoPoo after all of this.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
You’ll find somewhere is the small print of their contract where she can rerelease after collab ends or that she own the product Sue is not stupid Kelidah needs to have her solicitor check it over
Id imagine this is the case. Poor Keilidh, seems like a genuine gal in a sea of white labelling posers.

I will likely only be referring to Suzanne as So Shady now folks!

SiobhHiya

I’d be even less inclined to post my new car on social media if it was bought by my rich, flashy sister.

Poor Katie will probably never know the value of earning her own money and really appreciating things she’s bought herself.

Teenytot

VIP Member
I’m getting vibes of keilidh threw a fit and now no one can get the palette from that apology😂😂 shes digging that hole a lot deeper.
No one really cared that Rosie was taken off the palette because it was just something Rosie stuck her name on but keilidh is a well known and respected make up artist, greed clearly got the better of her this time

Yummum2020

Keilidhs stuff is expensive tho. She should be smart and try get into pennys
I guess you get what you pay for though 🤷🏼‍♀️ Shite from China is much easier to mark down and throw into penny’s than something you’ve built from the ground up yourself which seems to be what kash has done

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
Fucking drama for a Sunday night! This is ace though. How the mighty have fallen 😁 another thing which doesn’t ever make sense to me is how small the followers numbers are that Sue and so Sue by sj Instagram pages have?! I mean Keilidh has more followers and is more down to earth but sue is pushing herself out there on tv and all to try build her fame but no one follows her. Something doesn’t add up with SJ and the whole brand in my opinion

• Heart
  • Haha

SparkleGal

Chatty Member
Pretty sure Her hairdresser Jane in Red Velvet is doing her hair. She always does it. She has always called to her house and did it for style counsellors. There are black bin liners over the windows of the salon- seems oddly busy sometimes despite the pandemic- the lights are on and there loads of swanky cars outside sometimes - despite nothing else in the village being open.

• Wow

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
Now those nail polishes were the very definition of shite
I called her out on her shitty nail polishes on Instagram and she went nuts about my comment. Blocked me so I couldn’t read it but friends kept posting to my page what she had said. She was irate. You can’t even post real reviews on these products. That’s why she sells them in Penney’s. Anyway all this was back before she learned how to just simply block. She is the reason we have this influx of bullshitters all over the country (Ireland’s first top blogger and all that) and I’m glad she’s getting her comeuppance even if it is this late.

• Heart

Laura31

She has a serious attitude. That last sentence she was spitting fire. It’s killing her to be all nicey nice on screen. Girl boss my ass. Hope young ones these days don’t look up to the likes of her 😫

Reactions: 19

Cupcakeapple

VIP Member
Omg Katie is just going to make a bad situation worse 🤣, they are a PR nightmare. The self entitlement knows no bounds.
If I was Suzanne I’d be telling Katie to stay out of it, things are bad enough at the moment without her piping up 😩😂

Whitetime

Omg her clothing line too... #NeverForget 😂 trying to be like Pippa but tried too much too soon.. Pippa started off with jeans and then branched out.. she throws everything out at once and hopes for the best 🤣 there can’t possibly be any more lash styles left to launch at this stage she’s done them all 😂😂
dont be silly, we will have the full lash range “remastered” and relaunched!

• Haha