Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GramGuru

Su and many other influencers/instagrammers etc must wake up some days and think LORD why did I decide to live my life online?! This isn't a sympathetic post - a lot of income generated for insta huns is "money for old rope", but imagine having to dig deep each day to put SOME content out there, they must know it's most of the time pure shite/drivel but they have to post SOMETHING. Must be so friggin' tiresome. Then trying to cover the tracks of clearly having professionals do your hair, nails etc, going off on holiday :rolleyes:

With the world on pause and everything shut due to Covid, some of them have actually had to work harder to come up with original content/engage their audience, it's not as easy as just sharing a cute table setting with your place name from a press event; or going through (another) "packing my case/these are the holiday toiletries I swear by" post and then sharing content from said 10th, (often free), holiday in as many months.

I remember during one of her Penney's hauls she had the very basic face wipes they sell for €1-ish and said something like, "these are great not only for removing make-up but also I like to wipe the pull down tray once I take my seat for a flight"... I laughed as among her Lancôme sheet mask (€20 for one mask) she expected us to believe she uses face wipes from Penneys. Then the obligatory "take off" picture goes on Insta stories...business/first class...not a tray in sight, let alone one that needs a (Penneys) wipe down :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19

CorkCailin

It is the tackiest, most gauche engagement ring I have ever seen. If you have to flex that hard with your ring, jewellery, car, house then you are a deeply insecure person.

Really find the watch promotion that so many influencers do to be one of the most disingenuous. Sue like many who endorse these products wears a bi metal Rolex datejust and I’m pretty sure I’ve seen her with a solid gold Rolex also. Why endorse a product you won’t ever actually use?
Gotta get that money, honey! She doesn't care about being authentic

fed_up18

Just seen via twitter a make-up artist has said sue asked to use her image/work of an eye look she created (using the original pallette) for the relaunch. Never credited her..

• Wow
  • Angry

fed_up18

Keilidh is also trending on Twitter now so this isn't just limited to insta.. Don't think sue can delete people's tweets

• Wow

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
I’ve never purchased any of these floggers crap nor will I ever, Karma is a bitch and has went full circle, she didn’t acknowledge her trips or continuous breach of COVID restrictions, not one of those bloggers detracted from supporting her then even though they all likely knew her goings on but this has turned the tables for her as it’s not something that will go away as easily or she can distract people from with fake insta stories. It has highlighted where her moral compass stands, the disregard and selfishness she has shown towards others has finally come back to hit her where it hurts most, her pocket!

Last edited:

Wazzledazzle

Does anyone remember a few years ago when BU was around and Sue and a few other insta huns where raging and they came online and Sue said 'they were going to get together and create a campaign to shut these pages down and people should watch what the power of their influence combined would do'????
I wonder how that's going 🤭🤭🤭
Oh my god yeah 😂😂😂 what was the big line she said?!!!! "online bullies will feel the power of what we will do" or something hahahahaha that was fucking so cringe.

***tumbleweed flying by***

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Why would anyone want to see or care about what Sue has bought in Hermes!? Like seeing she has bought that would bring exactly what to your life. It's so vulgar!!
People commenting and frothing at the mouth over a purse, get a bloody grip. It says alot about Sue that she feels the need to show off so much. Abit of modesty would go along way!!😊

Addd

VIP Member
I think the last year in particular has really flagged how selfish she is, she isn’t going to have a brand left at this rate

Facesisafool

VIP Member
I’m guessing she’s getting legal advice and making sure their contract was water tight before she makes a statement she’ll go down the but I own the content and brand route etc I made a mistake in not informing Keilidh but it’s my brand etc etc
I couldn’t give a shit what contract she has or what legal standing she has. What she done was morally wrong on every level. Keilidh handled the situation very honestly and dignified

Base2019

VIP Member
That gym photo has reminded me of the time she was soooo drunk before in the gym gear and took a load of really cringe photos and posted them to her stories 🙈 she deleted them then the next day haha does anyone else remember that? 😂

Yintang

Any chance she'll address the Dubai trip now too while she's lashing out apologies ?? 😂😂
At least this might be the nail in her coffin for Style Counsellors now too (please god 😂)

• Haha

Repealtheinfluencer

Let's not forget the belter of a video of Carla naked as the day she was born and Jeremy McConnell was it? He was in Big Brother, dated the girl from Hollyoaks... Him snorting ❄ from Carla clit... Sue did everything to get that video destroyed

• Wow
  • Haha