Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louisaholic

Don’t diminish another persons accomplishments and put them down because you’ve a “different view of hard work” ...she didn’t just pick names she created the formula, packaging, colours & every last detail as she said in her video?
It’s a well known fact is all white label tat! If you want to believe she was in a lab creating it then you do you boo! It comes in a catalog and you pick the shades / shape of the pallet / and they repackage it with your names and cover on it. If she comes out with videos in a white lab coat I will apologise and take it back!

67A9AFC1-3128-410E-8EBF-A6CDE558308C.png

She even admitted it’s white label in an interview!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Just when you think she can't stoop any lower, what a shitty apology, basically to say, legally, she did nothing wrong. It was still a real shitty move. She couldn't even pronounce the names of the eyeshadows the absolute thick when it originally released .

• Heart
Reactions: 18

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
I think the big problems with this are 1. She didn't even have the common decency to let Keilidh know she was relaunching her product without her name on it
2. Keilidh put so much effort and hardwork into the original palette and as a result it's one of Sue's most successful palettes she has released
3. She didn't even try to make it look different, she literally just deleted Keilidhs name. If she had changed 1 or 2 of the colours, changed the names, just changed it up a bit the backlash wouldn't be as bad.

Facesisafool

VIP Member
Ladies I’m gonna need a new tan. I wear the Terri mcevoy one. It’s so cheap. But I’m not funding either of them gobshites anymore

ItsMeMelD

Chatty Member
I presume she doesn’t have a thread but it’s not hard to see why everyone seems to have so much respect for keilidh . She has more followers than any Irish “influencer” (I think) yet she’s true to herself , she uses her platforms to show her makeup and not to flog any shite like the rest of them. With her following she could be raking it in from any number of brands, but she clearly does well enough and doesn’t need to be greedy. She’s not flashy or vain and keeps her private life private. Just very refreshing is my point anyway 🤣
What I love about Keilidh though as even though she’s working with bBold, can’t think of any others, she makes her posts fun and actually makes you want to buy it, hence why her collab was so successful with sosu. She’s creative and works hard. Also says a lot about her when she has no thread on here! Her tiktok videos are on another level to the likes of sosu

doawheelie

Chatty Member
Heya ladies so just spilling some tea here ☕
I have a friend who is a family member of our Suzanne. Suzanne has a cousin who works in China , a business man. When Suzanne first brought out the nail polish (her first product) she had actually bought them in China through her cousin, she had got in touch with him to source them etc, so I’m guessing that’s where her lashes come from too 🤷🏼‍♀️ My source is closely related to Suzanne so this info would be pretty accurate

• Wow

Addd

VIP Member
Okay I might be on my own with this one - but does it irk anyone else the way she says the word “product” Drives me nuts 😂

• Heart

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Has anyone ever commented on the fact Terrie is literally wearing tissue as a top in this? Not even a half arsed white top with the straps tucked, she’s literally wearing Fucking tissue...
Never mind the top what had she done to her face

Lolilolz

I said the exact same a few pages ago! I think the 'hard work' was choosing names inspired by George Michael or something along those line. Now personally I have a very different view of 'Hard Work'!
Don’t diminish another persons accomplishments and put them down because you’ve a “different view of hard work” ...she didn’t just pick names she created the formula, packaging, colours & every last detail as she said in her video?

Adeline

I never heard of Keilidh before the drama but are these SOSu products not all white label products anyway? So how much involvement would she have had in the creation of the palette? Can't imagine they were in a lab mixing different pigments and consistencies. I think they just pick this stuff out of a catalogue and stick their branding on it. That's why all these influencer palettes look the exact same inside.

dontcome@me

VIP Member
She’s Defo regretting that ring I would say. She’ll get a new one. A solitaire as she’s in a different league earning wise now than she was back then. Hence the massive halos to make it look as big as possible. The centre stone probably isn’t that big which is the expensive part. It’s honestly one of the most disgusting rings I’ve ever seen in my life