Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohholymoly

Also probably spent hours doing her hair, tan and makeup, fake eyelashes everything then still sticks her little filter on. Itโ€™s never enough they always need to appear even more flawless! WTAF.
There's flawless and then there is plastic,๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I even feel myself looking at her stories thinking what is actually natural or real Vs what is filter. Starting to look a lot like Joan Rivers meets Pete Burn ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Youโ€™ll find somewhere is the small print of their contract where she can rerelease after collab ends or that she own the product Sue is not stupid Kelidah needs to have her solicitor check it over
Yeah I think this will be the case. Legally sheโ€™s probably got it covered in the small print about intellectual property being owned by the brand etc. Itโ€™s shite but common practice. Morally not right.
Suzanneโ€™s brand has been carried by influencer affiliation from the get go. Everyone from Terrie, Rosie, Aideen etc. to Olivia Atwood, Laura Anderson, Lauren Pope etc. I doubt her products would have sold so well had she not jumped on that bandwagon at the right time. I just really question how much input some of these influencers had on โ€œproduct developmentโ€, was it not just picking colours out of a catalogue, coming up with names and choosing packaging design. The way they make it sound they were over in the lab In China coming up with the formulations ๐Ÿคฃ

ItsMeMelD

Chatty Member
Omg her clothing line too... #NeverForget ๐Ÿ˜‚ trying to be like Pippa but tried too much too soon.. Pippa started off with jeans and then branched out.. she throws everything out at once and hopes for the best ๐Ÿคฃ there canโ€™t possibly be any more lash styles left to launch at this stage sheโ€™s done them all ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

teletubbie123

How has she not lost any follower's for this? she will stay quiet on instagram for a few days and start posting her dogs as content before she comes on herself as if nothing ever happened

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Oh my god that just brought back a repressed memory ๐Ÿ˜‚ she was aggressively digging the brush into the pan and dragging it across her face ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ "see look i formulated it to be buildable"
I genuinely don't think Sue would even be able to formulate a toasted sandwich!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
Well speaking for myself anyway ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm following to see the drama and then I'm unfollowing.

Lads the silence is DEAFENING!!!! What are they at? I can't believe they are allowing people to comment on the posts still, and haven't said a word!

HumphreyB

VIP Member
The only thing these influencers understand or care about is sales and money. As long as the cash is rolling in nothing else matters. For every person with a brain who sees them for what they are there are 5 who dont.

PoorFungi

He must have some personality and sense of humour cause the hack of him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Remember Sue doing an article saying women all over the place were coming on to him and trying it on because they wanted to go back to her and throw it in her face ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
As committed as I am to my dislike of her there isnโ€™t enough alcohol in the world ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™ˆ I hate that Iโ€™m raising a daughter in a world with such entitlement and where SoPoo is considered a role model

• Haha

Facesisafool

VIP Member
Just followed that Rebecca girl. And Iโ€™ll follow any of the rest that drop anything to do with her. If there is anything tattle taught me itโ€™s that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Melody187

Itโ€™s happening the brand page has sunk down to 325k followers ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Just seen Rebecca Molloy who is a brand ambassador for so sue just has said she can no longer be one with all that went on
Iโ€™m really glad she did that. I presume Sue has been failing at damage control all day with the amount of influencers dropping their associations with her

• Wow

wotzsnots

'Oh there he is in his Lamborghini..' (just in case anyone missed my pic the other day). Suck a dick Suzanne.

• Haha