Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

demibaquette90

I wonder if AideenKate will support her friend or her bank balance. She seems fairly close with Keilidh but is also heavily involved with Su and also has her own palette. I just hope Keilidh wasn’t viewed as someone to help Aideen get recognition in the MUA world.

Reactions: 16
Breaking lockdown rules, having Carla stay over and do makeup demos together (after she showed she was also in her mother's house) and not having the brains to not post it to social media and getting ripped a new one by Claire balding. I liked Claire that one day😂😂😂

• Haha

Donttellmum

Regardless of the original contract for the collab even if sue is within the terms to re release she looks like a money hungry snake for doing this. #truecolours #selfish

luckyblue

VIP Member
I’ve seen a few MUAs I know drop their affiliations with So Sue this morning 😬 I don’t think it will be the end but surely it will be a big hit

Base2019

VIP Member
The Instagram influencer market is so oversaturated now, people can get their fix on other pages they don’t have to look to So Shady now! I get the impression that she just doesn’t care because she’s made her money. She comes across as a spoilt brat when she does come on and chat and like it’s such a chore for her. I don’t get the hype. Said it before but she definitely hit it lucky with her page and brand, she’s had her day in my opinion

doawheelie

Chatty Member
Supposedly it's rented as it;s got a UK registration, so why wouldn't they pay the VRT and put Irish plates on it? No way any normal person would get away with that. The state of it, with the bright yellow brake calipers, I'd be mortified if I was seen in that yoke. Doesn't he work for Sue now?>Not sure.
He is sue manager 😂😂 his previous job before this was delivering Chinese food 😋😋

• Haha
She is an absolute joke!!! She's "obsessed" with this avocado sleep mask and has spoken about it loads before (she never has) and proceeds to tell us how amazing it is by reading it off prompt cards. Couldn't pronounce elasticity, she said lasticy🙄how lazy and poor is that,she could at least pretend to love it by reading up on it for 5 minutes before hand and speaking without reading straight from what it's telling her to say. Clearly she has never used it before nor does she know anything about it. All about the money.

Melody187

Keilidh has gained 2k followers since this morning. It’s shitty what she’s going through but clearly mega supported through this

Savager3

She is such a brat, going quiet whenever there is shit going on with her, will be back in a few days acting like nothing ever happened, she was hoping she could just delete comments and ignore, but the fact that keilidh came out and spoke about it and there was too many comments to ignore was the only reason they addressed it and had to be on the business page so she can make it look like it wasn’t all on her, even tho she advertised it on her own stories.
Also how was there a sudden demand for the eyeshadow palette after over a year of being in a pandemic with nowhere to go 🙄

Yintang

Cracks me up that she refers to 'authenticity' and 'truth'. Qualities Suzanne hasn't exactly been displaying lately.

Donttellmum

What's the bets that if she does acknowledge this f**k up she will blame it on someone in the company for not linking in with Keilidh. Sure she is only the girlboss not minion who does the work.
One thing for sure there was sweat and tears last night and baying for blood in her house last night and it wasn't from using the gym equipment.....

• Haha

Ef27

I’d love if she got outed for getting her stuff off ali express too that would be the cherry on the cake 🍒

• Heart

Ohholymoly

I'd say B plus also going on mad rants to Dzzzylan that she's the victim and she shouldn't be treated like this while holding a large glass of whispering angel and sliding in dog shite doing her knee dance 😂😂 while also over the moon to be trending on twitter

• Haha

ItsMeMelD

Chatty Member
She does have her own range of gel nails so I wouldn’t be too quick to presume she’s had them done 🤷🏽‍♀️
If you ever tried her own gel nails you’d know they’re awful 🙈😂 I bought a few at the time and they all went into the bin, they wouldn’t dry for love nor money 😂😂😂 honestly the worst I’ve ever tried

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
She continues to highlight how little regard she has for others, this will catch up her in the long run as more and more people are losing respect for her. I’ve no doubt she probably thinks she was the victim in this situation to all the “trolls and haters” 🙄