Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lava91

VIP Member
Remember when the girl boss brought the work crew to Coachella and she literally ditched them and not even one pic of them together since the airport 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Facesisafool

VIP Member
Took her all day to come up with that???? Oh suzanne your well I’m truly fucked. Unfollowed. And from my other pages. Put up a tweet urging other to do the same. If you scroll down a few pics you can comment there.she thinks that half arsed money grabbing apology was gonna fix everything no hun you’ve no fairy godmother. Time you came out of that fairy tale you live in and into the real world! Kieran corrigan liking it too. Hasn’t posted all well apparantly fired already copying other people’s merch I said it on this thread she made him famous only fair he goes down with her 😝

Lalala345

I see she’s bringing back the urban bible palette. Was that not a collaboration with keilidh cashel at the time? How come she’s not part of this “re-launch” does she not have to include her seeing as she created the palette with her previously??
Just saw that Keilidh is speaking about it on her stories there & they didn't speak to her about it...

• Wow

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
Absolutely vile. Some accountability and an actual apology and acknowledgement is what people want. And that having a glass of wine because it's 'much fucking needed' is such a middle finger to the whole thing. So immature and childish and the fact that she's choosing to go about it this way is sad.
Ha the tweet said an apology, not blood 🤣 oh god can she not read with all that poison running around her body ,😆

Future

Chatty Member
Omg that just reminded me. She said dildo wore the women’s skinny jeans in her range 😂 she tried to say they were unisex 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

ItsMeMelD

Chatty Member
Lads I’m actually disgusted at her. The way she said “I’m off to have a glass of wine, it’s fucking needed”. Every time there’s any criticism of her she is so rude and obnoxious. I remember a couple of years ago when the hot fire palette first came out and it was pure dirt you would get a better eyeshadow in deals.. she went on her story going mad at everyone that her palette is the best on the market she’s so narcissistic and rude!! Making millions selling cheap Chinese shite from a catalogue.. going around dressed like she’s in drag she’s so tacky and entitled. Thinks she’s above us all!!
Omg I remember this.. she was having drinks with her friend Sara and she came on her stories drunk.. she pulled out the palette and starting applying it and it had literally no pigment and said she made it that way so that it could be ‘buildable’ and easy for everyone to use 😂😂 she was so so ratty I can’t remember the whole speech but it wasn’t pleasant lol

• Haha

Lava91

VIP Member
My favourite was about the chicken fillet roll company, I only heard of it yesterday on Twitter but it’s just hilarious and so random. She has no shame! 😂

• Haha

CorkCailin

Came here as soon as I saw Suzanne Jackson trending on twitter. The comments are full of people condemning her on the Instagram posts and on twitter too. About time! Unfollowed her a long time ago and I cannot believe how much support she still has. I got a contour pallette years ago and it was absolutely shite. Never ever gave her a cent after. Delighted she's being called on her shit

Sineadgorza

Hahahaha I see Katie posted her nail lamp and a link to amazon and said Sue has it too...after the convo of them having their nails done recently and someone here posting the exact nail lamp. Well played ladies. Bullshit, but well played.

SparkleGal

VIP Member
This is a very very serious topic and before anyone comes for me this is SPECULATION, but part of me wonders if there’s a bit of money laundering going on? With all the fancy cars and the big house and designer goods, Sue is spending money like Jeffree Star who is a multi millionaire, not like the owner of a niche makeup brand only known in Ireland and the UK. Sue might be a self proclaimed millionaire but I doubt her profits are that high to afford this lifestyle
I defo think there’s something dodgy goin on. Drugs and/or money laundering. No way she’d be able to afford that lifestyle - she doesn’t get 100% of the profits either- she has business partners to pay.

Balenciaga jumper and see through penneys legging sitting on her Merc that her sister bought her🤣
Pure trash.

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
To load a TikTok with a Hermes unboxing at the same time ppl are dismayed on Instagram shows how much Suzanne cares.

Legally I'm sure it's fine but where is the common decency to reach out and let the person know.

• Heart

SFK_12

Looks like she’s since deleted the clip off her story about the much needed f@cking wine? So Shady living up to her name, yet again. Mortified for her.

Bettyhomer84

Haha that's so true, she makes such a big song and dance about being such a perfectionist and having to approve absolutely everything that she can't pull that card 🤣 I bet she's already fecked off to Dubai so she definitely won't be coming on for a few weeks hoping it will all blow over
I don't think so sued knew how popular Keilidh is, she took her eye off the ball, and look what happened. My heart bleeds for her... NOT!

Dee232323

Courtesy and good manners cost nothing and yet it can make all the difference. This could have all been avoided by just having the manners to let her know that the palette was going to be re-released.

Ratsout

VIP Member
Has anyone ever commented on the fact Terrie is literally wearing tissue as a top in this? Not even a half arsed white top with the straps tucked, she’s literally wearing Fucking tissue...
That Daydream collection is a RIP off the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow talk collection