Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gloria17

She will never apologise. I'd put money they'll stick up a "statement" on the business Instagram which will be carefully worded couple of paragraphs and they'll call it an apology without actually saying sorry in it.
"We're sorry if Keilidh was offended but actually everyone calling me on my shite is a troll and a misogynist! Here's a promo code for Dripping Shit even though you're all so mean to me!'

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Base2019

VIP Member
Mentions respecting Keilidhs feelings followed by talking about financial investments/removing from sale .... looks so so bad. I can just hear So Shady saying it the way the post is written. She is trying to make out she is the bigger person cos she will be down some money.... no one cares So Shady

ChitChat2021

This is a picture from 10 years ago though.
Totally but the point is Cici, Louise J, Emily and Daniella all look completely recognisable (as I said they all pretty much look the same) and Suzanne doesn’t - far from it actually.

Of course people change after 10 years including myself but I think she needs to be much more upfront about her aesthetic enhancements. Mentioning for the first time a while back that she had botox is a start but then promoting your contour kit to young girls when you have had shit loads of enhancements is hardly authentic.

Base2019

VIP Member
I don’t think she understands that she’s made her money from being online and from letting people into her life. Of course it’s not going to come across well when she wants to all of a sudden show nothing about her life bar paid for collabs and promos. She seems to be of the opinion that people comment too much about her life online and have a bullying mentality towards her and that’s why she’s pulled back, but it’s really that she has become very unlikeable, extremely lazy and rude !

Reactions: 13

Pinkle21

KT got a new Merc thanks to her big sis Sue.........
Pandemic not impacting the Jacksons spending anyway..... was it only last week KT spent €1600 on a new iPhone?

• Wow

Loublue

Carla is 100% not in Rehab, and if you look at where that rumour started, it was a poster here who happened to say it in passing and it appears to have grown legs!!
From what I’ve heard she just wanted a break from social media (I’m not a fan of them at all by the way, but I know the family).
I can’t see the picture of the car, but can confirm she drives a Mini, but it’s a Silver one.

Lava91

VIP Member
Let's not forget the belter of a video of Carla naked as the day she was born and Jeremy McConnell was it? He was in Big Brother, dated the girl from Hollyoaks... Him snorting ❄ from Carla clit... Sue did everything to get that video destroyed
What 😂😂 when was this, never heard!

what was this?
He is in Portugal a lot and apparently he was caught in a brothel with his friends as the bank rang sue to see was the payment fraud as I presume it was a high amount and obviously a dodgy place that the bank thought it was fraud and that’s how she found out

• Haha
  • Wow

MaggieMcC

Chatty Member
Her ring is the most nasty looking, cheap and tacky looking yoke! Wouldn’t be surprised if dildo did pick it ! Wonder if she knows it’s rotten and that’s why she’ll get it redone

Base2019

VIP Member
Tell me more about what happened with Olivia please
It was basically that she was promoting the tan and tagging her and the brand flat out on Instagram. I think her and Dylz even had nights out with them up on insta at the time 😂 Then one day on Olivias insta stories she randomly said she had ended the collab work with the tan brand she was recently promoting as the tan was shite and wouldn’t be using it again! It was defo So Shadys stuff as she was flat out promoting it at the time! I think someone said at the time that Olivia deleted all the So Sue tan promoting stuff from her page then... it was very out of the blue so I thought they must have had a fall out lol

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I dont check in on Sue's page for afew days and it goes off!!! I've had to hide in the bathroom from my kids so I could get through what I've missed.
No doubt another under the radar trip to Dubai is on the cards so Sue can get over the trauma of the past few days🙈🙈

• Haha

Ohholymoly

You are allowed to go outside your 5k for food
And she said it was delivered which most places are doing. I live about 30km from the city centre and The Port House delivered a tapas at home package to me...... On another note 100% recommend for a treat or date night at home 😋
Plus I highly doubt Sue even paid for it let alone drove out of her way to pick it up, she's too exhausted putting blood, sweat and tears into her next product 😂😂😂 maybe she'll bottle her tears and sell that next 🤣

• Haha

Bunteen

Maybe the Hermes purchases are fake! Hard to tell nowadays. As we all know, she does have connections in China and Dubai :ROFLMAO:
“Well deserved” half of the sheep commenting that don’t even know her they just believe her glittered blood sweat and tears went into making the products!

where oh where is bloggers unveiled to post the alibaba links 😭😭😭

• Heart

MuffinTop411

Dyl will be driving the dodgy lambo around the local wstates selling pallettes out of the boot. If he went back to Chinese delivery he could offer a choice of free prawn crackers or a palette.

• Haha