Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
Like the saying goes “You’re not ugly, you’re just poor” 😂 money can make you look any which way you want but it cannot make you a likeable person.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

lizber

Shes flat out on the block button for anyone who tweeted or liked stuff criticising her😉
I only lurk on Twitter, I didn't like or respond to anything!When I click into her @, her Twitter page does come up but it says can't retrieve tweets and if you try to click follow it says the user no longer exists. It's just so frustrating, she wrote that tweet last night clearly after her 'fucking well needed glass of wine' and that was her response?! And then she doesn't even have the balls to stand by it?😂 Grrrr, I could type out an essay here. No point. And these are the type of people that thousands of others put on pedestals. No wonder society is fucked up.

topbop

Love this quote: “I was coming up against a brick wall – I couldn’t focus on any one thing 200 percent. And you guys know I put 500 percent into everything I do. And everything I bring to market, I can put my hand on my heart and say ‘it’s amazing’.

:LOL:

The black leather jacket is far and above the best pick of this lot https://sosueme.ie/fashion/sosu-by-sj/
Sorry, that quote has me in stitches. Our Sue trying to do the ol'maths..... couldn't focus on one thing 200 percent, but I like to put 500 percent into everything...."Dlyzzz...is 200 bigger than 500 or less? And does that mean I'm missing some percent? Percent of what Dylzzzz?" 🤣

• Haha

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
Let's have a little throwback to our fave So Sue fuck ups throughout the years. My personal fave was when she was doing a show in Kildare, and Carla said she was in Dublin and people commented saying she got the county wrong, and Sue came on her stories after the show and fucked the head of all her followers for telling Carla she was wrong 😅

• Haha
The pic of her infront of the Lambo is just 🤮🤮🤮🤮 So tacky , everything about her! The hair etc just make look worse , mutton dressed as lamb.

• Haha
Is there anything more boring than watching sue demo applying her cheap white label makeup. All I can concentrate on is how she cannot speak properly because her teeth are too big for her mouth.

Madscone

VIP Member
I remember years ago a friend of mine was signed up to do makeup for her for a shoot. When she found out that she was charging her for her services she was immediately dropped. She's an awful dose, even from the early days she thought her own shit didn't stink!

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Yummum2020

I wonder will the likes of Terror, Aideen, Rosie and all of the other shitebags that work with this clown come out against her?

Aideen in particular is good friends with Keilidh so particularly bad form if she stays silent

Ohholymoly

Wasn’t he with Carla first and Sue ‘stole’ him?
He must have some personality and sense of humour cause the hack of him 😂😂
Remember Sue doing an article saying women all over the place were coming on to him and trying it on because they wanted to go back to her and throw it in her face 😂😂🤮🤮

• Haha

Yintang

She managed to ignore the controversy over her Christmas holiday by just digging her heels in and saying nothing. Wonder will she have the balls to address this issue this time??
A lot harder to ignore literally hundreds of comments. She can't just keep deleting things she doesn't like. She'd actually get a lot more respect by being upfront with her followers.

LoveBritannyxo

Just having a creep on SOSUbySJ page and she used to have a highlight for the Urban Bible palette with Keilidh all over it and it’s been deleted 👀 SoShady at it again!

• Wow

Babyboo75

Drop in her personal account

Drop in the business account
Id say a lot of people are still following because its like a front row ticket to watching sue slowly derail...like watching a car crash even though u dont want to, u cant not look!!
we’ve all invested years into following sue (i liked her at the start) so now its like we mite as well keep following as she just ruins hersef...

lena234

While we all are talking about Sue Removing keilidhs name it wasn’t that long ago when Sue had brought about a clothing line with another company( not her clothing failure brand) essentially coping Aoife Ireland’s designs (Fiona McNamara’s MUA sister) here in limerick uproar was caused and sue essentially said she was coping trends and that she’d not see Aoifes designs and aoife posted a picture of sue in similar designs... sue so snaky

Ohholymoly

Boots does a €12 Tuesday every week and normally has a bondi sands or one of the other ranges of tans on it for the day 😊 I stocked up on Bondi Sands the other week 🥳

• Heart

Nfran1989

Just to confirm seen it parked in Howth yesterday with the orange plates.
My husband has a Lamborghini and paid VRT on it after importing it from the UK. It cost him €65,000 to register it here. Dylan bought his car from the same garage as my husband..it’s not rented...he’s just driving around without paying VRT! It’s technically illegal and the car could be confiscated from him.
If you can’t, or are not willing to pay the VRT you shouldn’t import these cars.

• Wow