Katie Jackson: Riding on coat tsils of Suze, beige as fcuk, shes one big snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they’re starting to really struggle for content in the lockdown and I think we are gonna see who is boring or had no personality very quickly.. if not already 🤣
Sue does it too! Are they that hard up for content???? Look at what water I'm drinking guyzzzzz!

Reactions: 2
Sue does it too! Are they that hard up for content???? Look at what water I'm drinking guyzzzzz!
They probably are!! Personally I’d say theyve no content to be plugging at allllllll so they’re just filling their stories up with random shite.. as Sue was while she was in Dubai 🤣

Reactions: 4
They probably are!! Personally I’d say theyve no content to be plugging at allllllll so they’re just filling their stories up with random shite.. as Sue was while she was in Dubai 🤣
Nothing decent or worthwhile for sure. Sues content is so rubbish. There really isn't much left when you take away the holidays and night at Wright Cafe.

Hopefully 2021 is the year this blogger/influencer nonsense dies out!

Reactions: 13
Agony aunt is back! Boy oh boy isn’t everyone lucky she can give such great advice for all her experiences in life?! No offence (and if ya take any, you deserve it!) to anyone young on here but she’s hardly seen out her teenage years to be in a position to guide anyone in life. And the brown trousers. My god. Stop it please!!

Reactions: 12
She comes across quite mature for her age but I dint think she has the personality to be an influencer

Reactions: 2
Her insta stories are a bit much girl talk encouraging younger girls to have boyfriend and do “stuff” with boys she has under 18 year olds follow her she should reconsider what she shares, Also false information which I’m glad someone called her out on

I rolled my eyes so much watching her answer those questions...actually she didn’t answer them, she just put up polls. Constantly come out with generic dribble in a field where she hasn’t got a clue what she’s talking about

Reactions: 6
This website will never get shut down why is she sharing that petition probably hates the fact that there is a thread on her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Two year old petition. Girl is getting desperate. It will just draw more people to check the page out..Good time for a recap for all newbies 🤣
When they share it that’s how more find out about it and join it 🤣 I first heard about it when Dominique nugent posted about it and it really opened my eyes on some people I used to follow and love

Reactions: 6
How is calling out beggers, I mean bloggers, negative? Katie love, do you know what's disgusting? The amount of begging and free loading your whole family does!!! Now back in your box!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Is it not a case of practice what you preach with these blaggers when the harp on about if you don’t like what you see, then unfollow....they should take their own advice and ‘unfollow’ tattle

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How is calling out beggers, I mean bloggers, negative? Katie love, do you know what's disgusting? The amount of begging and free loading your whole family does!!! Now back in your box!
I don’t agree about the bullying stuff at all - the Mrs Hinch forum is insane for example. She can’t do right for doing wrong and is torn apart. But bloggers will always have a problem with people talking about them be it favourable or not - you can’t have it both ways. Put yourself in the public eye and people will talk about you. Not saying it’s right or wrong, it’s the way it is but if you can’t hack it find a new job!

Reactions: 7
I don’t agree about the bullying stuff at all - the Mrs Hinch forum is insane for example. She can’t do right for doing wrong and is torn apart. But bloggers will always have a problem with people talking about them be it favourable or not - you can’t have it both ways. Put yourself in the public eye and people will talk about you. Not saying it’s right or wrong, it’s the way it is but if you can’t hack it find a new job!
I think with Katie she doesn't seem to realize her following is due to who her sister is. Not who she is. She's average and boring, she had the same content as her mother for most of the week 😒 If she had a real job with an actual manager and did something wrong she would get a talking to for it but you call her out here and her answer is to put a picture on her stories saying duck you and stick her fingers up! Very mature and professional, she doesn't deserve the followers she has and I think she crossed a line this week with her 'girl talk'. Her 'agent' would want to have a serious word with her!

Reactions: 12
I think with Katie she doesn't seem to realize her following is due to who her sister is. Not who she is. She's average and boring, she had the same content as her mother for most of the week 😒 If she had a real job with an actual manager and did something wrong she would get a talking to for it but you call her out here and her answer is to put a picture on her stories saying duck you and stick her fingers up! Very mature and professional, she doesn't deserve the followers she has and I think she crossed a line this week with her 'girl talk'. Her 'agent' would want to have a serious word with her!
Yeah totally agree with you - she’d have no following if it wasn’t for her sister and it’s as simple as that. She seems like a nice girl though overall, just a bit naive and unable to take criticism very well and leads her to reacting badly.

What was the girl chat?? How’d I miss that 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.