Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is far too old to be doing poses and videos like that. It's something I did when I was in college and I look back now and cringe.

Reactions: 6
Looks like a microwave dinner and side salad for one tonight 😬 dildo must be in Portugal again with his other woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like a microwave dinner and side salad for one tonight 😬 dildo must be in Portugal again with his other woman!
I'd be in Portugal with my other woman too 🀣
Now when do we all think the divorce will come? I'm gonna call it now... 2021

Reactions: 7
duck it..being with Sue must be like being with another woman her face changes so much.
Personality don't change though.... How hard is it when ur wife loves someone else more than you??? That other person being herself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Personality don't change though.... How hard is it when ur wife loves someone else more than you??? That other person being herself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Odd anyway. Carries on like..I don't even know. Never even knew teenagers that acted like her. She hangs out with kids or people on the payroll.

Reactions: 5
Ya know what she is fuckin sad. Everything about her life she tries her best to make ppl envy her. But their she is eating her meal for 1 in a huge empty house that she spends forever doing up and for who? For what? To gather dust and take endless "envious" selfies and stories..... Sorry to tell ya Su but nobody is envious of ur blank life, ur huge kitchen that's never used, ur cigar room, that I doubt ur hubby is there, to even smoke in, ur "new posts" of ME ME ME ME MEEEEEE! Walking down a corridor to nobody except smiling back at ur reflection in a camera. It says it all Su. U are all about u. And one day even the silly buyers who buy ur shite will cop on and stop funding ur lifestyle

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve just realised Sue has only got 297k followers on the gram πŸ€” yet she’s trying to compete with the likes of Charlotte Tilbury (who genuinely has created a make up brand) with 3.8M followers on the go and counters in all top stores...she totally does not compare in any way (selling her shite in primark 🀣 as opposed to BT) yet she acts like she’s wealthier than everyone ever walked this earth. It doesn’t make sense. Unless dildo is importing drugs into Dublin and making quick cash πŸ˜‚

Sue love, you are a nobody compared to the real deal. Sooner people stop funding your Chinese rubbish the better!

Reactions: 10
Is it definitely Dylzzzz's birthday today!? Very strange she never mwntioned it. Doesn't anyone REALLY know what's going on with them for the past few months? Or is it just speculation that he's in Portugal/they've split etc.

Someone must have the real hot tea. COME ON! Me nose is hanging off me πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™Š

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is it definitely Dylzzzz's birthday today!? Very strange she never mwntioned it. Doesn't anyone REALLY know what's going on with them for the past few months? Or is it just speculation that he's in Portugal/they've split etc.

Someone must have the real hot tea. COME ON! Me nose is hanging off me πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™Š
Yea I think it defs was his birthday as she posted a happy birthday picture/message to him last 13th December! This might sound really odd but (if they have split) do you think she just ... won't announce it? As in, she sees herself as a bigwig in the beauty/cosmetics/fashion world now so her previous "content" which featured her personal life heavily just isn't published? If Charlotte Tilbury split from her partner for example I doubt she would announce it on social media, it has no impact on her profession or her sales. UNLESS Sue gets a big payout from VIP Magazine or similar and spills!

Echoing other posts I really hope Dylan isn't unwell, if he were however (and that explained why he's seen so less online now compared to years before) surely that wouldn't stop her posting a birthday/anniversary message to him? Looks like the last post of this kind was Valentine's this year. Last Xmas she had posts with him on 13th (his b-day) and 2 marking Xmas Eve.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.