Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
Having someone in to dress your table, is purely for Instagram pictures. There’s absolutely no other reason why anyone would do that just for a family meal.
personally , I love the whole cooking on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day part of it, just feels so homely, picking at the ham, setting the table etc !If I had the money I still don’t think I’d hire in someone else to cook for us Christmas Day!

Reactions: 16

Sineadgorza

Is it just me that follows guidelines? All weekend all I have seen is blogger after blogger in everyone's house.. makes me wonder the f*** point! No shame openly being a bad example to their followers.

Vangirl

VIP Member
All very quiet with So 💩 Me, I reckon we have snuck off on a little pre Christmas holiday 🤔

Blue1989

VIP Member
That's the biggest bit of gossip, we've had here in a while and it's not even about so poo

• Haha

Base2019

VIP Member
I always think it comes across like Sue picks her sibling flavour of the month... this weather it seems to be Katie 🙈 I think Katie is so desperate to be like her she would do whatever she tells her 🙈

Reactions: 15

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
There's something very off about having people waiting on you in your own home. Wouldn't sit right with me. Feel so sorry for her that she either can't of won't cook a Christmas dinner for her family. If you've done a few roasts it's really not that difficult.

Teddie64

I’ve always wondered why she spends hours on planes flying half way around the world to just drink cocktails, have the pool lols and do her make up to go out to dinner! You can do all that after a 2 hour flight to Spain/Portugal
She’s been to beautiful places and not once has she done any exploring, visited a museum,
or stepped ONCE outside of her comfort zone and I think it’s because she’s just a pretty face... there’s nothing else between the ears! She has no education and she basically just got lucky. All these beautiful places are wasted on her.

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
Can I just ask how her or anyone going to Dubai is actually risky to the rest of us? Like they have to literally pay for their own COVID test before leaving and again before arriving back in the country so like?? I get we’re all raging we can’t move an inch here in Ireland but if I was able to afford it I’d be gone 👋
It’s nothing to do with whether you’ve been tested for COVID 19 pre travel or not. Ireland has not placed this requirement on incoming travel as yet. She may well have had a negative test result prior to her holiday for entry into Dubai. And even if she has a negative test result coming back into the country there’s still a significant risk given the incubation period of this virus and how it spreads. My point is negative results or not she will need to isolate for 14 days upon return and we all know she won’t do that.

JLoLarbee

Chatty Member
Katie put up 10 stories in 24 hours, think that's more combined than what she's posted since Christmas day..... Making up for lost time while away! Let's see how many posts the mammy puts up today, I'm sure she has loads of merch piling up to share since she's back from her holibops 🤑😂
Susan will have a stock pile of Esters Aromas foot creams to inform us about in her cigarette throat voice don't ya know?

• Haha

Vangirl

VIP Member
Can’t tell how I feel about Su. One moment I think, “fair play, she’s made something for herself” then the next minute I want to hit myself with a shovel for even watching her stories. Her voice just irks me
🤣🤣🤣 I think the last few months have shown Sue hasn't got a whole lot to offer really. When you take away the nights out and the holidays she doesn't have a whole lot of content. She seems to be wandering around Casa So Sell all alone 🤨

Libramoongirl

I know the family.
Very daycent of you to set up a brand new account to tell us this......Anyway!!!

Sue, Happy Christmas, what’s the story? Why didn’t you train the dogs? Dealz have puppy training pads, makes the job much easier. Oh and Dealz is a shop btw. Have a nice Christmas, hope you bought yourself all the things you asked for 🎁🎁🎁👍👍👍👍

• Haha

Vangirl

VIP Member
She's unbelievable, in 2020 she was in Dubai for New Years and then the Maldives before Covid. Not content with that she snuck off to Portugal when restrictions eased and she's stayed in numerous hotels for weddings, filming Shit Counsellors and what was the deal with the night away just before Christmas??? Did no one tell her there was a pandemic?? We are suppose to be staying home Sue!

What was the point of spending millions on Casa So 💩 if you're that uncomfortable being there???

JLoLarbee

Chatty Member
Girls, should we comment under this facebook post about Sue and RTE? I know Her.ie is bottom of the barrel but could be a good way to expose her.
Screenshot_20210110_202013.jpg

• Heart

Whitetime

Reduce your social contacts.....Sue invites an entire workforce in to her home, between Gotcha covered “dressing” the table, chef, catering staff and minute of households for dinner🙄 was all that necessary given the times we are in?

• Haha

Tellmethis

She can be so narky. She will put up a question box and get pissed off at the questions people are asking if she doesn't like them of if people aren't saying how amazing her and her white label crap are 😒
The when are you going to have a baby Q seems to particularly piss her off. I know it’s an inappropriate question but some people are thick as shit and will ask. But sure let’s face it a married, financially stable woman in her mid 30’s is going to get those questions....So maybe don’t ask strangers to ask you anything on the fucking internet 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

• Haha