Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Funkzilla89

Chatty Member
She said on her post when questioned last night that the mammy dogs was a pet .. a pet for breeding is it? I have a pet. We rescued her, she was dumped, in bad condition, terrified of men afraid of brushes and the mop and plastic bags so I can only imagine what she went through before she was dumped, she's 10 now. We got her nutered and fixed up and she's here in her bed right now... I didn't use her for breeding puppies because she is my pet and I don't use dogs for gain of money!! That mammy dog katie was not a pet if they are breeding her... God knows how many times she has litters in a year 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Vangirl

VIP Member
Bet she has been sitting around all day waiting for the 'Oh Sue your amazing.... your a natural.....' comments to come flooding in!

• Haha

Funkzilla89

Chatty Member
A bedroom tree 🤣🤣🤣 ah lads 🤣 and why the fuck is every blogger and their nana using the fucking song it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas 🙄😴😴😴 on everyone's story and post...too repetitive 🙄😴🤦

• Haha

Tmcc85

And ppl should boycott such brands.... It'd be fab if she got papped over there 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Vangirl

VIP Member
Not one iota of a goal....sad, empty existence is what it looks like to me. A big McMansion filled with expensive tat is really all she has to show for her efforts. She’s more to be pitied really. Also I must say Dzzzylan must be in grand health if he’s swanning off to Dubai, there’s clearly nothing wrong with him.
She spends most of her time sitting in her wardrobe taking selfies or in bed. I dont get where the Dyzlan health rumours came from. He was happy to pose for his wedding photo magazine deal with his ice gem hairdo and then he suddenly decided he wasn't having any of it anymore. Think he forgot the hand that fed him!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
Muf should be called out for this too! €5k or something for her dog

Eh no one said she left the resort 😂 she never does! God forbid she have any actual interests or hobbies 😂
I’ve always wondered why she spends hours on planes flying half way around the world to just drink cocktails, have the pool lols and do her make up to go out to dinner! You can do all that after a 2 hour flight to Spain/Portugal

JLoLarbee

Chatty Member
How
My friend served her in Kildare Village a few days ago, she was buying delph, plates etc. And she said she was flashing all her credit cards going “oh which will I use..not this one..maybe this one..oh actually this one.” €500 spent. Drove up in a Lamborghini, her face mask had Suzanne Jackson written across in case you failed to spot her
How pathetic.

• Haha