Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Also a lot of sponsored posts these days. This is surprising if she has such a successful business of her own. Surely she shouldn’t need to even do sponsored posts for other company’s. Seems a bit strange.
Sure she has to buy Rob a beemer for xmas 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
A SoSue insta filter, to make you look like you’ve been pumped with botox and lip filler, got veneers and had a hol in Dubai, perfect👌🏻

• Haha
I think thread been set up about her sisters will show how absolutely dull Sue and her life are. Those threads will be busier than this very quickly.

She is such a knob. Those seductive winks to camera give me actual heartburn. State of her.

• Haha

Ohholymoly

Guys do you think she may have taken time off to get a face lift or some work done? Her face looks strange....
Where are these pics of her in the airport??!!
I was thinking this too, time for the bruising to go down but I'd she was home she'd still post the dogs, her house, her bed, the lazy day and a glass of whispering angel if she was home

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Trollydolly

Exactly, and she’ll be off away again in another month or so. The dancing around the kitchen was a fuck you everyone. Then having her brother in the house so no rules for her
Exactly, and she is doing herself no favours , she seems to forget the people she's saying fuck u too are the people who line her pockets, she needs to be more gracious, but then again you couldn't expect much more from her , shes the self entitled gang , I jus hope im around to see the fall ,
Its great fun on the way up, but when you get there the only place is down , she can't afford to be cocky , her trash product, the market is flooded with so really shes no genius!girls change your bran , if at all u use her shit!

Vangirl

VIP Member
Yes!!!!!! And when they replayed the series months later🙄I'd say it's killing her to be not able to post 10 bum selfies and her lying in the white sand every day or her glass of wine at the pool, cos you know that's goalzzzzzzz
Wonder if the viewing parties will be in the cigar room this year 🤔🤔🤔
🤣🤣🤣 If we have learnt anything from the last year its that Sue's life is definitely NOT goalzzzzz!

• Haha
  • Heart

Tmcc85

Su story about a caption of "doing the unthinkable"... Girl sit the fuck down u ain't doing a thing to the makeup industry but selling white label muck

• Haha

Scrk1994

So Sue is ready for 'explosive growth'. Does that mean she is going to be honest about where she was for New Years??? Probably not. Go back under your cabana Sue!
Maybe she means "exponential growth" on Covid cases upon her return 🤔

• Haha
  • Angry

Carlyq92

That woeful knock-kneed dance is a total 2 fingers up to everyone. Someone as vain as Sue clearly googles herself regularly and would have read here how annoying we all find that pathetic dance. So it's her letting us all know how much she doesn't give a shit.

I do find it strange that she always filters herself SO much. Why does she feel the need to if she's so confident about herself?
She's not confident about herself though, it's all bullshit. She's confident about her botox, fillers, plastic surgery and head of extensions and mouth full of veneers. She knows all too well what her real (aka 2009) face looks like... and thankfully the Internet never forgets, so we know too!

• Haha

Soph267

God looks like she’s welcoming you on board an Aer Lingus flight in that insta post 🙈 Tries dressing up as a teenager in one post and a 55 year old solicitor in another 😬 For someone who runs their own business I just don’t get why she needs to keep flogging and advertising shite 🙄

• Haha

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
I completely agree! She wears mad pricey clothes, usually unattainable to the normal gal!
I follow this lady on insta and she is just fab! Mostly Zara/Dunnes/River island but still it's affordable....https://www.instagram.com/p/CJa9BkInQEm/
Regardless of the price she spends on her clothes.... They look tacky and gaudy... They remind me of what you'd see in your local town mall "fashion shop"...... Usually called something like "Imelda's Fashions" or on Bianca's Stall in Eastenders 🤭🤭🤭🤭

And No Sue. I'm most certainly NOT jealous hun 😘

• Haha

Youwhatmatex

Does anyone know if Carla drives a silver mini ? 🤔
Yea she does

Just came on to comment on Vikkis son. Constantly over Christmas that child hasn’t been seen with a smile on his face, I really feel sorry for him. And rob pushing off him in most recent vid because he was blowing his candles out? Also rob is a complete scumbag, served him before and he spoke down to me like a piece of dirt as if his own sister isn’t a dirty coke whore. But anyways, child services I’m sure aren’t too far of a phone call away

Tmcc85

So 💩 me got lucky at the right place at the right time... no doubt that if she started it now she would be no way as successful
Most definitely not!
I am sick of the whole insta branded shite... Tan lashes nails.... Like it's sickeningly repetitive and SAFE! None of these girls seem to be taking risks anymore, nothing new to the high street beauty market... Like Su "tried" and came up with a freckle pen.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
How do we put the word out that she’s been fucking off on holiers all year when you’re not supposed to?? I’d LOVE love to see everyone unfollow her. Might also think about emailing RTÉ promoting her when she’s clearly not following public health guidelines...

Babyboo75

Knew she would break lockdown...eitehr maldives or caribbean...wonder do her and dylz have to endure each others company for the holiday or did she bring a sister along for company 🙈

• Haha