Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
Has anyone else heard Katie’s voice today? I know she was supposedly sick over Christmas but she defo still sounds sick. I wouldn’t be surprised if she got tested again and it came back positive. Also she’s removed the covid test highlight?!?

Reactions: 11

Trollydolly

The comments from cakestyle2020 are now gone. She's some fucking geebag
Geebag🤣🤣🤣haven't heard that in years 😂😂id say she knows there is a backlash coming , look at the Belfast bperfect fiasco , surly shes not foolish enough to think her status in the world with her sense of entitlement, no class , new money , has her above the covid rules!! She is vile

The absolute cheek of her in all fairness, she has some front I tell ye , i went to the school today to collect school books for the kids an I was stopped twice asked where I was going ... an this cunt can travel half way round the world , an dance about it

Last edited:

Vangirl

VIP Member
Bet Sue is delighted with all the shit going in the US, it’ll detract from her being an absolute rule breaking knob.
do we think she’ll come back on the ‘gram as normal or acknowledge it? Bets please.
No she won't. She will act like she's been in Casa So💩 this whole time. She will claim she was taking a little break from social media (probably working on the 'wifely duties' again). Sue is all talk, she doesn't have the balls to own her actions and be accountable.

y tho?

Bet Sue is delighted with all the shit going in the US, it’ll detract from her being an absolute rule breaking knob.
do we think she’ll come back on the ‘gram as normal or acknowledge it? Bets please.
Pretty sure current affairs from around the world are not on her radar!

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Here comes katie with her new toy dog 😂 right on time for Christmas pics 😂 more than likely a pup from a puppies farm , did she not see the dogs trust ad ? Doubt she adopted him... These insta huns need to get grip!!! 😡 Many dogs and puppies stuck in shelters , and will be still there after Christmas just because ithey aren't a fucking toy poodle looking dog.
Just saw this on Facebook

• Angry
  • Sad

Blue1989

VIP Member
Totally off topic now but is anyone else finding her dripping gold tan absolute shit? I used to love it and now it seems to be different, was wondering did they change formula or ingredients or something?
I'd tell you to ask sue, but let's face it she has no clue what's in it so..

• Haha

Vangirl

VIP Member
I wonder is this photo shoot the first time So Poo and Carla have been in the same room in months 🤣🤣🤣 I bet thats a fun atmosphere to be working in today!

• Haha
The laziest haul iv ever seen.. Let's throw up some clothes pictures from the website on stories and wack on the #sp...Makes sense she can't do it in person. God almighty 🙄

Sineadgorza

I hope t

Easy enough get her. Wait for the Emirates flights and know the two arrival times. I think its two flights a day.
We'll see.
She's made it worse for herself anyway. She could easily sell the story about Dylan and how the warm weather helps... kinda lose that option when you bring along your whole family and they lie pretending they are at home. Probably only going after her now that she is hosting that show and how well the other story of RTE employees breaking guidelines went down.

JLoLarbee

Chatty Member
[email protected] or [email protected]

Also there is a link on the rte1 Instagram page which gives you [email protected]
I just sent it to them all just in case 😆
Thanks for all that information. Can we please all make a complaint to RTE as the more complaints, the better the chance of perhaps something being done? No point going to any of the call out pages, in particular Tea Spill won't touch Sue or her family for whatever reason.

Well done to all those commenting on the RTÉ insta. It will likely go without any reply/repercussions but more fool Sue for thinking we are idiots who can’t see through her bull💩

• Sad

Ohholymoly

Wonder his
Is he a fan of some snow ❄🤔
He 100% is, he had some with him on a first date with a friend of mine.

Did anyone see Vikkii’s (Rob Jackson’s other half) stories today , her sons birthday and Rob pushed the kid quite aggressively and the look of terror on the young lads face ,very disturbing IMO ,
Wasn't it only a year or so ago that Rob threatened to break some girls fingers on Facebook if she kept commenting negative things on Sue or one of the sisters pages?

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
The hypocrisy of her sharing the dog rescue story in the snap after her sisters puppy farm pup being groomed

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
She's cringe. She doesn't even look like that. She's the image of her dad. Thin lips, big chin. Botoxed, plumped and fillers galore. Her real self is nothing like what we see now.

• Haha

Tmcc85

That Rob fella seems like an awful knob head 😁 so he had a fiance before this header Vikki? Well she had a lucky escape 🤣

Soooooo Denzel gets a bday shout-out but not the hubby 🤣 guess Dyl is more a 🐎 than a 🐐
Screenshot_20201230-072313.png

• Haha

Whitetime

unfortunately the actions of her and others in Dubai will ensure “explosive growth” of the virus across in the country’s they all return home to, unfortunately the health care systems won’t be ready for that explosive growth. Her latest post comes across arrogant