Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Base2019

VIP Member
So 💩 me got lucky at the right place at the right time... no doubt that if she started it now she would be no way as successful

Reactions: 13

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
I do think the comments on RTEOne instagram are few but the likes on each of those few comments are HUGE!
If ppl didn't know b4 tonight's show that Su is a selfish cow, they sure do now.
I'm not on Twitter but is it starting to do it's rounds there at all?
#sodubai #soflewme #drippingbullshit #thevilecouncillor

• Haha

Blondie97

Can’t tell how I feel about Su. One moment I think, “fair play, she’s made something for herself” then the next minute I want to hit myself with a shovel for even watching her stories. Her voice just irks me

• Haha
I will NEVER buy a bottle of her tan again. For anyone looking for an alternative Bondi Sands is fab and often reduced so a lot cheaper than hers. She is a total and utter disgrace being paid by a state funded broadcaster on her show and not a shred of decency or respect. Many RTE employees and presenters have gotten in trouble for a lot less this year. No doubt she won't quarantine for the required time either. She really must think people are dumb. Would have loved a break in the sun Sue but have more respect for my family, friends, neighbours and colleagues to wait until it's safe to do so.
I second this about bondi sands! I intend never to buy any product of hers again either. I love her tan and brow products but I wouldn’t give her the steam of my piss.

• Haha

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
My family member was possibly one of the patients you had to look after. He died this morning. He will be placed in a double body bag, with a closed casket and no proper funeral. He was on his own when he died away from all family and loved ones. Thank you for what you do.

Not all of us are as selfish to think the virus won't affect us, and I am eternally thankful to the kindness all medical staff have shown all COVID patients throughout this disaster. I for one, am staying home x
I am so very sorry for your loss and so sorry that he had to leave this world alone. It is so devastating for families 😢 May he rest in peace 💞
Please know that if any one of us could have been there with him we would do it in a heartbeat. The risk of infection now while someone is passing is too great even with PPE. Shut the door and let nature take its course is a directive from higher hospital management because we can’t afford to loose more nurses to isolation.

• Sad
  • Heart

Savager3

Makes me so angry the selfishness of these people. We’re all supposed to stay within 5km for exercise yet these muppets all jetting off to Dubai. People should boycott sopoome after this she clearly couldn’t give a shite

I have enough money to go to Dubai, but I am not selfish enough to travel during a pandemic when the government have pleaded with us not to. There is lots of people wealthier than Sue in this country that are abiding by the rules. There are many who have closed down businesses because of Covid, some which will never open again. People have lost their jobs, some will lose their homes in the months to come, people have lost their lives to Covid and others of all ages have sadly taken their lives because they struggled during these hard times. It is a very sad time for all of us living in Ireland and we need to come together in these hard times and stay apart so we can in time come together. I haven’t hugged my family since early last year because they are high risk, I can only talk through a window. I miss my mum but I won’t risk her health. It’s insulting for anyone to travel on holidays, public figure or not.
Well said. I’ve cancelled a number of holidays to include a wedding and a honeymoon. I work from home so can isolate and restrict movement following a holiday but choose not to. We all have a moral obligation to do our bit in reducing the spread of this virus.

• Heart

Tmcc85

Off topic in a way but has anyone seen Suzanne's friend Niamh get gifted a Range Rover by her husband for Christmas?! She was a hot topic on this thread in August when she got married! Can someone make a thread for her? Her @ is @niamhs_narnia btw
Oooooh u got some hot goss on her? I dunno if she's worth a thread? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Like she's just a wife of a rich man not much else about her

• Haha

Ohholymoly

I think they were all away together and Katie and the parents came home last night since the mammy is taking down all her decorations.
Either katies last stories were pre recorded or could they all have covid? laying low to not get any backlash?
I think they were all away together and Katie and the parents came home last night since the mammy is taking down all her decorations now.
There is no way having COVID would stop them posting gifted items or new outfits to sell, let alone the selfies 😂😂

Ohholymoly

Katie put up 10 stories in 24 hours, think that's more combined than what she's posted since Christmas day..... Making up for lost time while away! Let's see how many posts the mammy puts up today, I'm sure she has loads of merch piling up to share since she's back from her holibops 🤑😂

• Haha

Babyboo75

Shes so clearly and blatantly out of the county at the moment it couldnt be more obvious...her pointless random posting is woeful...i know her followers and fans arent exactly mensa members but surely people have copped on and should call her out properly!? Its actually really upsetting that she can be so selfish when the country is going through such a nightmare...please please RTE and other legitimate media do an article or a news piece...

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
Scarlet for her when she does that. She trys so hard to act like she mad craic.

I wonder if she thinks if she stays off stories we won't have any content for tattle 🤔🤣🤣
I wonder does she read it. Or is her lil gal pals to snoop cz Su is "soooooo biz-Ay".... Like when someone posted Brooks reply to that question box and he mentions Tattle... He even reads it 🤣
Katie I'd say reads and would be very invested in Tattle.
Id say Su was VERY bothered about the RTE insta comments, that now 2 out of 3 posts have disabled the comments.... Her Uber late email to rte insta staff was obviously lost in diff timezones...
The oul one comes across like she's looked dwn her nose most of her life...Because she's raised 4 kids to think and behave that way, so they haven't licked it off a stone

Last edited:

Babylon

I’m just absolutely withered of Sue....if she was chocolate she’d ate herself! Like it’s the constant eye fucking insta stories and the displays of new money on Xmas....it’s in such poor taste. And it’s sickening to see Katie and the mother lap it up. I miss the days when she was at least some but humble, she’s just so up her own hole now. I’d just rather see these insta huns show some sense of reality. Maura Higgins even posted a pic of her post Xmas bloated belly and it was so refreshing to see and she’s delighted that her followers actually want to see that kind of content and is promising more. I don’t want to see another pic of sue eye fucking the camera on the couch with a filter and her designer dogs....

• Heart