Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Unpopular opinion here now but I honestly have no problem with her going on holidays if she does her isolation correctly when she came home, personally im going to be jetting off on holidays as soon as I can.. Ireland has the worst cases in the world maybe we’re all safer jetting off 🤣🤣🤣
So why is she hiding it if it's not something she's proud of??? Because we have been told not to travel that's why. And everyone, for the most part, is pulling together to do what is right. And be assured, she would be isolating properly. She had her brother over in her house yesterday, another rule she broke.

Wouldn't 👆

Reactions: 15

Bettyhomer84

Katie has got very cocky recently, has anyone noticed? (or maybe I am late to this party) Such a shame, it's all gone to her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Sineadgorza

But my point is that she is saying she doesn’t like the price tag, but she didn’t pay for it !!!!!! It was gifted as it states at the bottom!! 🥵
I don't know why but your post made me realise how much I miss actual blogs... when honest reviews of products were given..not just...today I've been paid to show you this. Memories.

ela87

Chatty Member
Some of the most prominent broadcasters in the country including Miriam O'Callaghan, Brian Dobson and some of the newsreaders had to make live on-air grovelling apologies for standing next to their colleague of 40 years in a photo the day she was retiring.....it beggars belief the way this one operates. 🙄

T!aMar!a

There’s a thread for Vogue Williams who is in St Barts right now and people there are furious that she breached london tier 4 to travel and are writing to all the brands she’s worked with over the last few months - one of them is Dripping Gold. I imagine that complaint won’t be acknowledged 😂

• Haha

Libramoongirl

Sues story yesterday, her Cloud 10 haul....she really couldn’t be arsed doing these ad breaks 😂 probably thinking what other CEO of a beauty brand is having to stoop this low 🤣 anyway whodefuuuuuuuk ‘buys’ Xmas presents for people, opens them & USES them? Ah Sue, I smell a little porky pie....’bought’. Sure Jan 🤥

• Haha
Okay, wow! I’ve been a follower of Katie’s for a while now (through So Sue) and I’ve liked her, i’ve enjoyed her, and I’ve known she’s been riding the So Sue Sister train. I put up with the sponsorships (thinking she’s young, she deserves a bit of money) and still finding her an alright story to watch... (I’ve watched, I’ve flicked through, her stories are meh, I’ve never complained) until tonight?
Can we all please watch and appreciated how stuck up and self entitled she’s become? I’m actually so shocked?! The way she answered the Q&A was so bad, like so bad! I cringed through the whole thinking, you’re only beginning as an Influencer, and you’re already throwing shade at questions (from followers who came from your sisters page) . I felt the questions in regards to her sisters followers following her and how she’s gained them on her own (delirious much) and how she just resents these people asking the obvious question... sorry guys I’m that annoyed by her story I can’t even sum it up. Moral of my story is... I really liked the girl before this, but I feel tjy story just really made her sound like a spoilt, obnoxuous, fame hungry girl, who’s really been caught up on the ‘SP’ world

Tellmethis

The wardrobe department from dynasty called they want their outfit back 🙈 The hair and makeup 🤮 tacky footballers wives circa 2004!! Style counsellor 🤣

• Haha

Pearl1506

She has filtered out her comments so if you mention the word DUBAI in them they won’t show. You made the decision to go abroad in the middle of a global pandemic while the rest of us go a year or more without any holidays as we want to stay at home to flatten the curve. It’s not a lot to ask. You must be above us normal folk. That’s me finished following her.
Change it to the middle East or do-boi 😂 porta potty city or something like that , people know what you mean but she'll be furious that people have figured out that she blocked it 🤣

• Haha

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
I’ve just watched the snippets on RTE Instagram and holy f@@k I’m taken aback by her face! What on earth has she done 🙈 head looks all puffed out and square. Her teeth don’t even look like they fit anymore. Someone needs to tell her to stop getting work done! Absolutely shameful if she is in Dubai or anywhere else other than her house 😡

Celia_Ro

Dzylan was probably delighted to get rid of her for the night, poor brow beaten bastard can have some peace in the whiskey and cigar room 🙄 maybe even run around in the suit of armour 😂 while she eye fucks herself in her camera and goes to the same bland restaurant again 😴
eye fucks herself 😂oh I’m robbing that

• Haha

Sineadgorza

In fairness maybe Carla had already been in contact with three other households. I was the only one of my siblings not there Christmas day for that very reason. With interacting with in laws we would hit the three very easily so we just had dinner ourselves to avoid any issues.
There isn't a member of that family abiding by any guidelines, not one.

Yintang

That woeful knock-kneed dance is a total 2 fingers up to everyone. Someone as vain as Sue clearly googles herself regularly and would have read here how annoying we all find that pathetic dance. So it's her letting us all know how much she doesn't give a shit.

I do find it strange that she always filters herself SO much. Why does she feel the need to if she's so confident about herself?

Whitetime

Over in Dubai spending our license fee! Shameful. Wouldn’t watch it but did I read right it was an ICU nurse she helped? The irony....

• Heart