SoSueMe #18 We've heard of the 7 year itch..... This pair give us the 6 year ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People filming themselves eating and uploading it to social media makes me want to vomit. No one wants to see anyone slobbering over a slice of pizza FFS. This isn’t content. It’s a lack of decorum.

Reactions: 14
What the actual f$&k is she wearing. She looks like a dated character from Dallas. The mother so proud she wearing it and all 🤮🤮🤮 the pregnant friend looks a bazillion times better

Reactions: 6
This girl still lives in her head as this sweet little girl who needs protecting still it’s very odd. And why does she keep saying her mum is so stylish?? To me her taste is boring and predictable! Even when she was young. Have to admit though Suzanne’s “real” face is her mothers! Sad she changed it!

Reactions: 10
Why is she sharing tons of photos of Sosmokey?? Does she not realise literally nobody gives a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she make it out her mother is some style queen??🤣 she's a plain Jane! My mother is from the same era....obvs not gonna post photos but my god she had proper style! She got all her clothes made for her. I wish she kept all her clothes!

Reactions: 7
My mother bought clearance clothes but was able to style it beautifully. She made an oversized T-shirt and leggings look chic

Reactions: 1
Anyone remember a few months ago when she said her mother was Diana’s twin or something along those lines 😂😂 well I’m glad to see where Katie got those nostrils from

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The mother dresses like any of those boutiques in Malahide with the white soled shoes.they must be angling for something to follow on from Style Counsellors. The only issue is Sue’s style can only be descibed as tacky

• Haha
Reactions: 13
bleeping living for the photo of So Smokey with the fag in her hand 🤣 She's always holding onto something 😅

Boozy is trying to do "vintage fashion" like Kardashians do, except Kim wore a Marilyn dress and Boozy got her Ma's smelly suit 🤣
Didn't realise her mother was actually Susan Ellen.

The Dallas wannabe vibes make sense now, Sue Ellen.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.