SoSueMe #18 We've heard of the 7 year itch..... This pair give us the 6 year ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That show was such a joke. Suzanne could barely style herself let alone others. She would also be on her instagram stories constantly complaining about long days etc. I am glad it’s cancelled
Wonder if she will address it… 🤣

Also anybody else notice how low she is lying ever since Jane is over there near her on her long stay with family? I know sue even went home for a week to get away from her 🤣 we have rarely been treated to a ‘night out’ OOTN pic since Jane has arrived 🤣 and now that Jane has some family friends over now to visit, sue has coincidentally raised her head back on IG 🤣🤣

she’s obvs been heading out every night as per usual (as they don’t cook themselves 😜)but isn’t taking to IG to show off because she has probs texted Jane telling her they are working or some tit to avoid her & her clan 🤣🤣🤣 just goes to show she totally uses Jane. jane sees a friendship, sue sees her hairdresser

Reactions: 12
I only watched the first series. Had kinda forgotten it was even still on TBH. It's sad that they wouldn't even name other lady Eileen who presented with her. I dunno who's disappointed it's not on anymore. It was a very poor replacement for Brendan and Sonya on Off The Rails.

Reactions: 7
Wonder if she will address it… 🤣

Also anybody else notice how low she is lying ever since Jane is over there near her on her long stay with family? I know sue even went home for a week to get away from her 🤣 we have rarely been treated to a ‘night out’ OOTN pic since Jane has arrived 🤣 and now that Jane has some family friends over now to visit, sue has coincidentally raised her head back on IG 🤣🤣

she’s obvs been heading out every night as per usual (as they don’t cook themselves 😜)but isn’t taking to IG to show off because she has probs texted Jane telling her they are working or some tit to avoid her & her clan 🤣🤣🤣 just goes to show she totally uses Jane. jane sees a friendship, sue sees her hairdresser
ah the kids did get a day out in the lambo like competition winners! I’d say it’s 100% cos the kids are there. Sue’s allergic

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I only watched the first series. Had kinda forgotten it was even still on TBH. It's sad that they wouldn't even name other lady Eileen who presented with her. I dunno who's disappointed it's not on anymore. It was a very poor replacement for Brendan and Sonya on Off The Rails.
Eileen only did the one season AFAIK.

Reactions: 1
She did three, one over video call and two in person, Suzanne was only solo for the last series as far as I can remember

So what’s the story with her beloved fur babies? Thought she was getting the house ready for their arrival months ago!

Reactions: 4
You need to live in a place for 183 days of a calendar year to be a tax resident

we have had this discussion with my extended family recently

Reactions: 4
You need to be out of the country 183 days every year for 4 years before you are classed as non dom, my sister is in the process of relocating for these exact purposes. It’s not as easy as people think

Reactions: 2
You need to be out of the country 183 days every year for 4 years before you are classed as non dom, my sister is in the process of relocating for these exact purposes. It’s not as easy as people think
The 183 days is for tax residency. Domicile is a very different thing and much harder to shake!

So she got extensions yesterday at Red Velvet and now she’s at another salon for a blow dry?!

The 183 days is for tax residency. Domicile is a very different thing and much harder to shake!
Its actually 280 days as the preceding year is also taken into account when assessing if your tax resident in ireland so over 2 years you cant be more than 280 days in Ireland

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.