SoSueMe #18 We've heard of the 7 year itch..... This pair give us the 6 year ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still curious about Ken. What does/did he do?

I’ve seen his “so proud of my wife”comments but what is he proud of himself about?

Is/was he sick or unwell? Or is that speculation?

Reactions: 7
Still curious about Ken. What does/did he do?

I’ve seen his “so proud of my wife”comments but what is he proud of himself about?

Is/was he sick or unwell? Or is that speculation?
BIB "Beach". 🙈

He used to be a delivery driver for some Indian or Chinese takeaway where they lived. Fadó fadó!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘Her’ Talking is Medicine page is just her PA trawling Insta for ‘inspiring’ quotes, and her PA booking her pals to write blurb that ChatGPT probably spews out. It’s like Joanne Larby failed wellness community thing

Reactions: 17
Jesus, if she actually educated herself and found out the meaning and history of the flag instead of sexulising any little thing she can get her hands on 🤦🏻‍♀️ she makes me wanna vomit!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
who is excited to pay for the bus, my sister has a companion free travel pass and it’s the only reason I see her as much as I do

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jesus, if she actually educated herself and found out the meaning and history of the flag instead of sexulising any little thing she can get her hands on 🤦🏻‍♀️ she makes me wanna vomit!
Talk about disrespecting it! She’s like a tacky page 3 model!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.