SoSueMe #18 We've heard of the 7 year itch..... This pair give us the 6 year ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found her threads , another horrid ignorant bad mannered big headed cow.. They must only answer questions that are of benefit to them ..Waited over 3 weeks for an answer to a very polite message that I sent.... Rude obnoxious love myself bragger .. These Huns need to wake up and realise it’s followers that helped them get where they are today..
Sleep mask i nearly bought it .. All it is is , is just another big standard tan you apply before going to bed and wake up tanned or just wait 3-5 hours for it to develop all the first tans were like this before the instants like St Tropez arrived and which I will stick to , tried, tested and works for me..

Reactions: 4
Just found her threads , another horrid ignorant bad mannered big headed cow.. They must only answer questions that are of benefit to them ..Waited over 3 weeks for an answer to a very polite message that I sent.... Rude obnoxious love myself bragger .. These Huns need to wake up and realise it’s followers that helped them get where they are today..
Sleep mask i nearly bought it .. All it is is , is just another big standard tan you apply before going to bed and wake up tanned or just wait 3-5 hours for it to develop all the first tans were like this before the instants like St Tropez arrived and which I will stick to , tried, tested and works for me..
Out of interest what question did you ask?

Reactions: 1
Out of interest what question did you ask?
It was about a product she promoted a few weeks ago on stories .. won’t say which one or I will be blocked . We know the Huns watch Tattle
---
Is she from Tullamore ??

Jesus, if she actually educated herself and found out the meaning and history of the flag instead of sexulising any little thing she can get her hands on 🤦🏻‍♀️ she makes me wanna vomit!
Exactly; it’s not like there aren’t strict guidelines around its display

Reactions: 3
The I is defo slightly longer in the VI tattoo, I would be raging! Just as well she can't see it!

I was waiting for someone to say it in the comments but haven't come across it yet.

Reactions: 5
But doesnt she live in portugal, why would they fly her in and put her up?

That show was such a joke. Suzanne could barely style herself let alone others. She would also be on her instagram stories constantly complaining about long days etc. I am glad it’s cancelled

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.