Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SparkleGal

Chatty Member
Has no one else noticed her new ‘CEO’ Caroline Dalton has disappeared?
She can’t keep staff. Nobody will work for her.
---
Imagine her and Carla the fog horn being in the company of “old money” they’re the human form of a headache, crass, loud, thrashy and tacky! I dont think you’d fit in with the twin set a pearls crowd sue I dont care how much money you have. Once a scanger always a scanger
I’ve been around old money types- they don’t wear labels. Their houses are not all crushed grey velvet like Sue- they are cultured. They wouldn’t dream of putting a Christmas tree in their bedroom like our Sue. They’ll know about art and emerging artists, whether it’s collecting it or buying it , they know about fine wine again collecting/investing in it, etc they might shoot/ horse ride/ they have interesting hobbies unlike coke head Sue who counts twirling for the gram as a hobby. They don’t just go to The Maldives, Dubai and Quinta Do Lago in Portugal. They are all about quiet luxury. They’ve nothing to prove to anyone. They will spend money on their children’s education for private school before they’d spend it on brown thomas on a flashy Louis Vuitton bag. They consider that a better investment. This one is a chav with money and all in your face. It screams insecurity! I’m from a rough enough working class family, I did my best to improve myself over the years so this stuff fascinated me. Ive watched how people with high net worth carry themselves, how they dress, what they do, how they spend it. I’ve dragged myself up in the world, taught myself about art and culture, I’ve done my best to improve myself. This one has done nothing except get shitfaced and dance around with carla in thongs poolside with her arse cheeks hanging out. Remember her spraying the massive jeroboam bottles of rose all over each other with Carla on hols in Dubai? Like €400-€600 a bottle for that shite rose- so she can show off? She’s pure trash. Sorry but you can’t polish a turd. She has no class.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Vangirl

VIP Member
She might be off the drink but she’s def on something in her latest stories saying her style go to is “old money, Ralph Lauren style”. Is she having an absolute laugh, her style go to is leggings and crop tops or barely there slapper outfits.
Yeah right Sue, you couldn’t be further from “old money”, you’re the absolute personification of new money.
Can I add on this gem??? This outfit clearly screams old money 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ She's an idiot!

Screenshot_20240110_162815_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
If you need to pay some random instagrammer you've never met 49p to help keep you off the booze then you have a bigger issue.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Madscone

VIP Member

Honest to god....the absolute ignorance! And Sue posts it on her story! Read the comments!
---
Screenshot_20230829_103608_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230829_103434_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230829_103442_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Madscone

VIP Member
What in the 80's Joan Collins is that outfit?? 😂
Her sitting room just gives me Insta Hun Starter Pack vibes.....mirrored furniture, chandeliers, beige, all very asymmetrical, matchy matchy ick! Don't even get me started on the American 80s mom sucking off the poolboy look that she is wearing 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28

MuffinTop411

What is the story with the lack of love between her & the rest of tacksons family ? I only read intermittently so apologies if I missed part of thread. From when I used to follow they were all obsessed with each other & now zilch? Am I right?
did the scummy bro ever get back with vikkkkkiiiiii??
Rumour has it Sue Ellen broke one of Sue’s door handles in the quest to get the perfect picture. Now she’s refusing to pay for the repair

• Haha
Reactions: 27

overgrammers

VIP Member
First off she doesn't live in a housing estate. Secondly it's a mansion not a house and there is only a couple of them on this private land. That's what money does.
First of all, it is an estate, granted a small one that’s gated, but still an estate! Secondly she’s tackified the bejaysis out of it so it’s irrelevant. The tacky furniture, free Matt Britton carpets, the fucking knight in the hall, Christmas tree in the bedroom, cigar room, smoking out the skylight room. She can buy all the mansions she wants she’ll always be a tacky chav because what MONEY doesn’t do is buy class, bless her!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26