SoSueMe #15 No style or grace, couldn't dance to a ballad, I wouldn't let her dress me salad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the bet sue is about to launch some sort of fitness or supplement line? Dylan is putting up lots of fitness/health advice.. that or they’re opening a wellness Center for gobshites 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would love to see Craig Revel Horwood absolutely eviscerate her. The steam would be coming out of her ears.

Reactions: 16
Just watched the video of it the whopping of the sister from the audience was awful I’d say it was off putting too especially for a waltz

Reactions: 9
The comment she made about being so tall....she's 5"7 tops! Fuckin average height Sue!🤣

Reactions: 7
So much for Carla being off insta.. she couldnt get enough of the live with Katie, convieniently in the background flicking the hair. She would eat herself.

Did someone report the video 😂😂 also Carla sticking her fingers up in Sue’s stories she’s so common

Reactions: 12
Sue’s not a natural dancer at all. Sure she admits that herself. I went back to watch her dance. She’s wearing a long dress so her ganky legs aren’t on show. Her legs are her big downfall I think. She just can’t move them properly. Carla and Katie whooping through the dance was sooooo bloody annoying.
I just don’t get the whole thing of Carla living with them. Strange set up

Reactions: 6
The whole thing is a fix. A show hosted by rte where 2 of their presenters are doing really well despite others being just as good. I thought Paul Brogan deserved way more than the points he got ( think it was 14). Yet So Boozy gets 25 points from the gushing judges. I smell a fix. She’ll be insufferable if she wins it 🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
Carla is an absolute knob. Like why does she act like a 14 year when on camera. She comes across as vulgar, I don't know why Sue bothers to speak to the camera when she's around. It's not a good look when Sue's trying to portray this lovely, wholesome, girl next door act for DWTS! She always let's the side down.

Reactions: 24
Guys if you want to rewatch Sues interview on Ireland AM you’ll catch it on the virgin media player.

Don’t all run at once, you might break the internet 🙄

• Haha
Guys if you want to rewatch Sues interview on Ireland AM you’ll catch it on the virgin media player.

Don’t all run at once, you might break the internet 🙄
Imagine doing an interview on TV and not even sure which channel it was.

Does she wreck anyone else's head with the way she keeps touching herself when she comes on to chat. Always pushing her hair back or rubbing her face. Does my head in!!

Edit: Typos

Just flicking through channels here and stopped on Shite Counsellors (I've never seen it at all, ye know I hate giving her the views) anyways, HER MOUTH IS COMPLETELY LOPSIDED, didnt think it was as bad IRL thought she just posed funny but no IT'S COMPLETELY LOPSIDED 🤣🤣🤣 Thousands of euros gone on a smile that's trying to run down her left shoulder 😂😂😂

• Haha
Oh good lord please tell me someone else has seen this morning
I don't follow her but wend over for a look.
Jesus wept. She doesn't half go on. I couldn't continue. The CONSTANT fidgeting and talking a hundred miles an hour with all the "ems" and "so likes" She's a dose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.