SoSueMe #15 No style or grace, couldn't dance to a ballad, I wouldn't let her dress me salad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else think she went wrong at the end and a couple of times throughout? I think they over marked her, trying to make out she's better than she actually is for some reason?

Reactions: 14
She was as stiff as a board! She was very hunched over in some parts of it! As for the end of the dance....😱

Reactions: 12
Anyone else see Sue trying to be in the back of every shot when the other dancers were waiting for their scores? Fake cheers and smiles galore.. no doubt people who don’t know what she’s like / who she is will fall for it and she will get the votes 🤮

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly get secondhand embarrassment for Carla and putting up the fingers to the camera .. agh! Cop on and grow up 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Ok I've a confession- I watched Katie's live, she said that Boozy gets 5 passes each show, tonight it was herself, Cokehead, Desperate Dylz, and Boozys two best friends Roisin and someone else. Last week was Desperate Dylz, Jobless Jane, and others didn't recognise the names.🤗

Alsoooo Boozy trying to stand in the shot every single time, at one point there was like two other couples between her and that CRAYTURE Michael 🙄 I'd say the whole thing is rigged, I don't know tit about Irish celebs or personalities but apart from roche (who is shite), the rugby lad and Kevin shes one of the biggest ones there ( not the biggest but like most well known it seems). *open to correction 😉

Arthur is soooo up her hole its sick 😷 Can't stand doireann, love jen z but DWTS is making me dislike her 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok I've a confession- I watched Katie's live, she said that Boozy gets 5 passes each show, tonight it was herself, Cokehead, Desperate Dylz, and Boozys two best friends Roisin and someone else. Last week was Desperate Dylz, Jobless Jane, and others didn't recognise the names.🤗

Alsoooo Boozy trying to stand in the shot every single time, at one point there was like two other couples between her and that CRAYTURE Michael 🙄 I'd say the whole thing is rigged, I don't know tit about Irish celebs or personalities but apart from roche (who is shite), the rugby lad and Kevin shes one of the biggest ones there ( not the biggest but like most well known it seems). *open to correction 😉

Arthur is soooo up her hole its sick 😷 Can't stand doireann, love jen z but DWTS is making me dislike her 💔
I'm surprised about Arthur as he's besties with Pippa and we know Boozie and Pippa haaaaaaaaaate each other!

I listened to a podcast awhile back and Christy Dignams daughter was talking about her experience on The Voice and how rigged it all was. I imagine this is the same and Boozie only agreed to go on it if she was guaranteed to make it to the finals. Realistically she should have been booted off for trying to buy votes last week 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm surprised about Arthur as he's besties with Pippa and we know Boozie and Pippa haaaaaaaaaate each other!

I listened to a podcast awhile back and Christy Dignams daughter was talking about her experience on The Voice and how rigged it all was. I imagine this is the same and Boozie only agreed to go on it if she was guaranteed to make it to the finals. Realistically she should have been booted off for trying to buy votes last week 🤷‍♀️
As someone mentioned above she with exception of 2/3 is the one with probably the highest profile. After that the line up is mediocre.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else think she went wrong at the end and a couple of times throughout? I think they over marked her, trying to make out she's better than she actually is for some reason?
I don't watch it but Boozy Sue has a the shite show on rte & dwts is on rte with two rte 2fm radio presenters.......they all stick together like flies to shite (we all know Sue loves a good ole 💩) 😜. Its defo rigged 🙄🙄🙄 & us fooking ejits have to pay a tv licence to line these morons pockets makes me 🤮

• Angry

What’s the beef with boozy and pippa

Reactions: 1
Boozy Suzy & Tipsy Pipsy
Be a good name for a reality show #boozy&tipsy
Actually they’d be two good ones to put in the line up for a new Irish Real Housewives show.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else see Sue trying to be in the back of every shot when the other dancers were waiting for their scores? Fake cheers and smiles galore.. no doubt people who don’t know what she’s like / who she is will fall for it and she will get the votes 🤮
Yup I noticed at least 3 times - at the very start was very noticeable where she clearly messed up and her arms weren’t where they should’ve been so he kinda just pushes her to the side into position. Happened again during the middle and then again very noticeably at the end too. She wasn’t bad overall but nowhere near as good as Brooke with mistakes so can’t figure out why they didn’t mention it or scored her the same. Defo some favouritism with the judges and very unfair esp with how severe they’re coming down on Stephanie and Leah 🙄

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she’s as well known to a general rte audience as we may think. My young niece watches this for example, she knows the Eurovision one and Shane Byrne. My mother would only know Marie Cassidy. There are a good few who know Carl Mullin. But I don’t think anyone I’ve heard mentioning it yet, knows Suzanne Jackson 🤷‍♀️

Also, why would she repost that reel of those two when she is performing on the national broadcaster at the moment and may have eyes on her stories that wouldn’t usually follow her and know their calibre!!!

Reactions: 3
I don’t watch the show I think it’s shite but did have a quick look to see su. She’s like a robot and definitely not deserving of the points she’s being awarded

Reactions: 7
The smiley cute girl act she displayed last night is not the same Sue that is shown on her stories, the show is a stepping stone for her to get into TV, she’s only in it to win it and must believe she will win to take part, runners up don’t land big gigs after…

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she’s as well known to a general rte audience as we may think
I really agree with this. I can't believe everyone thinks she's a big profile on it. I imagine that main people who vote would be young kids who wouldn't know her and people like my parents who also don't know her. I don't think she'd be big enough to get to demand "I'll do it if I make it to the final". She's not the one calling the shots here.

Reactions: 5
I burst out laughing at this comment, your comments always make me laugh.
Seriously though I'm bleeping sick of DWTS, non stop posting from Sue, kayshee and Carla lurking in the background of both their instas, Doireann and her entire family posting about it. when is it over?!!!
Don't forget Lottie still clinging on for dear life.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.