Dancing with the Stars Ireland - RTÉ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I’d start a thread for this since RTÉ have confirmed it will be back in January.

Julian won’t be back this year but Arthur Goroulihan (husband to Brian Dowling) will take his place on the panel. Lorraine Barry and the other guy will be back too.

Nicky Byrne ans Jennifer Zamperelli will be back on hosting duties with James Patrice on Instagram.

I wonder who’ll appear.

What do we think about the celebs announced so far ? Missy Keating - is that Ronans daughter ?

I see Ryan - the pro dancer - wasn’t given the nod and had a thing or two to say on Insta.
Looks like Robert isn’t back either 🥲

Who was Robert I can’t place him?

I felt bad for Ryan after his post. Unless his ability to dance was effected by his weight I don’t really see why they had to make such a big issue of it. I liked him on the show, he was a character. Guilianna confirmed on her Instagram she won’t be back so that’s 3 down - her, Kai and Ryan.

Emily is in Dublin so assume she’ll be back as will Karen and, Laura and John I think.

I think it is Ronan’s daughter. She has a huge following. What does she do?

So far we have:

Grainne Seoige
Neil Delamere
Ellen Keane
Missy keating
Billy McGuinness
Nina Carberry
Aengus McGriona
Erica Cody
Nicholas Roche

That’s 9… assume we’ve two or three more to go…

Ah no way he’s not back either? Wonder was it by choice or was he ousted? Also wondering if we’ll have a fair city star sign up.

12 altogether I think his year

I hope John is back. I really like John.
Was Judge Jules pushed or was it Health issues ?

Ah no way he’s not back either? Wonder was it by choice or was he ousted? Also wondering if we’ll have a fair city star sign up.
Ah course we will have a Fair city sign up !!
Looking at his Insta he’s in Dubai

Why is Julian gone? Is it due to his health issues? He must be very cautious about Covid given his condition.

Reactions: 1
No idea why Julian is gone - I thought he would have left himself but with Ryan’s post about how RTÉ fat shamed him and then didn’t ask him back it wouldn’t surprise me if he was kicked out too.

Anyone think this will go ahead or will covid wreck it?

Reactions: 3
Welcome ! The show starts this Sunday.
lots of new pro dancers this year
I’m hoping this will fill the void of strictly !

If anyone finds a way of watching from the uk please post, would love to see it, but I’m not very techy!

Reactions: 2
And it's started. Not sure at this stage how many of the stars I've actually heard of....

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.