SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaysus 🙈 someone’s getting married in Sues gaf on Christmas Day.. you can just see the vol-au-vents and veg soup being served.. 😂
You think the fact she clearly got someone in. They would have put in one table so everyone could sit together.

Reactions: 5
She’ll be the irish version of Teresa Guidice on the American one no rhythm and wooden

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So the dances/ songs is out and the video for hers looks terrible she can’t dance at all why enter this comp she will look silly

Reactions: 3
Soozy so proudly saying she’s lost weight? She’s already anorexic lookin

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Something definitely up with SoSmokey - she'd normally be posting lots about Shite Counsellors and now DWTS about how she's bursting with pride and all that not a peep out of her.

Also, it's so clear now that BoozySue only came on for the early morning 'chats' to try to gain support for DWTS, and she's only doing the Q&A stuff again now for exactly the same reason. Always for personal gain.

Reactions: 16
I reckon the mother had a talk with her about the boozing and possibly also about how she's presenting herself on social media. Didn't she share texts before where she was being scolded for drinking? Seems like it's a bone of contention.

Reactions: 6
From that Q&A she seems to be very smitten with him, lovely to see they have good chemistry but im really not sure would i be happy with my other half being so close and friendly with someone after only a couple of weeks but i suppose they are spending 7/8 hours a day so maybe that just comes with the territory

Have to say I didn't see that chemistry at all... either way, he doesn't seem convinced by her ability that's for sure!

Reactions: 8
I can’t see any chemistry between them. She’s eye bleeping herself into the camera the whole time.
Cringe

Reactions: 10
Definitely agree something up as so Smokey has been very quiet plus she wasn’t featured n any Sue’s Christmas pics, tge cousin and Erica were only ones I saw

Reactions: 4
That Q&A was definitely awkward to watch. She was either licking her lips constantly at the sight of herself or it was for her dance partner, who licks their lips THAT FUCKIN MUCH!!!!!!!!!
The personal space between them seems very comfortable on both parts and he also loves McDonalds.
She also admits she lost all the weight she gained from her ankle weight sessions, shame really i mean, she worked so hard for that 🍑
And cRiNgE for the vitamin "Revive" name drop 🤣
Also, she's dancing to Doja Cat Woman. Hahaha I can't even imagine what shapes she will try throwing dancing to that

From that Q&A she seems to be very smitten with him, lovely to see they have good chemistry but im really not sure would i be happy with my other half being so close and friendly with someone after only a couple of weeks but i suppose they are spending 7/8 hours a day so maybe that just comes with the territory
oh I think she is smitten too! She was like a school girl. Great chemistry!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.