SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she doesn’t say “I’m just a normal girl from Skerries” in her VT I’ll be shocked

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Katie was in Belfast for a friend birthday yesterday, very strange the tacksons are being more low key

I thought very wooden performance

Reactions: 8
I thought she was a lot better than what I initially expected especially after what we usually see on her insta when she's locked 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She was actually quite good!!
Doireann saying about getting the plugs in about her followers….that could be her fall down people won’t vote for her….if she toned down the ludicrous wealth & show off lifestyle….she wouldn’t be too bad

Reactions: 7
Sue thinks she’s amazing because she has long legs. Sorry love but having the physique isn’t enough you clearly can’t dance. Staring down the camera like a dope

Reactions: 6
She was all arms and boobs no real steps or dancing
Either was the one before her to be fair 🤣 it's like when young teens used make up a dance in their bedroom in the 90s and them come down and get the parents to watch it 😂 all these shows are embarrassing in my opinion 😂

Reactions: 2
Having him call to the door to show off the house haha.
I thought she was good now. Was that her whooping during Kevin’s dance? Cringe

Reactions: 5
She done well to be fair..clearly very nervous. She moved a bit better than Stephanie. Doireann giving the dig about her plugging.🙄

Looks like Dylz is there. They flashed up a few family members after showing Bernard Brogan but he looked so tanned even with the dark lights. At least hes there though

Reactions: 4
Looks like Dylz is there. They flashed up a few family members after showing Bernard Brogan but he looked so tanned even with the dark lights. At least hes there though
Is that him in the front with a girl with long blonde hair? Sue’s PA is sat behind the judges she taken over her stories

Reactions: 1
With that extra extra dark tan he looks like he is ready to hit the dance floor himself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can clearly see her constantly checking herself out on the monitors when the cameras are on her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.