SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate to say it…. But I see a “curse” happening with sue and her dance partner. He not miles away from Dylan, looks wise. And it’s clear all is not rosey with them…
Awful thing to say and I hope I’m wrong but that’s my prediction!!

Reactions: 6
Hate to say it…. But I see a “curse” happening with sue and her dance partner. He not miles away from Dylan, looks wise. And it’s clear all is not rosey with them…
I was thinking the exact same thing!

Reactions: 8
Do u think she actually eats or has one slice of dominos and says she’s full?

Reactions: 1
I thought I saw somewhere that he had a boyfriend? Maybe I’m wrong

Reactions: 1
I don’t agree with cheating, but she seems to get so little from the marriage, he spends half the time in another country you could see her head being turned by a little attention.

Reactions: 12
He landed on his feet with her, he has done very well out of been mr SoSue.

Reactions: 6
I see Suzy didn't get an arse for Christmas.
Seriously all the talk about her booty and how big it had gotten from her gym sessions🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
If that dancing video didn't show her up to be the spoofer she is then I don't know will!!

Reactions: 16
Lads my sister is the Barber for the lads in DWTS I’ll press her for gossip 😂😂

In her defence she lives at the end of the estate which is all mansions with land so if you wanted to protect your dogs you could literally put them at the front of the house and they wouldn’t hear them.
Yes because the noise of fireworks only go 10 feet 🙄 Anyone who claims to care about dogs would never let off (illegal btw) fireworks

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has more chemistry with her dance partner than her husband. Ireland answer to the strictly curse

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.