SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK so why the duck is her hair dresser and stylist and mua sitting in sues house having a domino's party to watch sue on the late late. its like some weird bleeping cult... has that Jane one no life away from sue. its all so bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OK so why the duck is her hair dresser and stylist and mua sitting in sues house having a domino's party to watch sue on the late late. its like some weird bleeping cult... has that Jane one no life away from sue. its all so bizarre.
I’d say sue has her on a retainer to follow her around like a lapdog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I see the dad and Katie in the audience but not So Smoky! Hope to Christ there’s no freebies tonight they are only there as she’s on it

Reactions: 9
All the money she has, all the nice clothes, access to stylists etc and she wears a fuckin hoody under a blazer for the late late 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Katie sounds like Suzanne it’s defo the veneers it’s so bizarre 😂😂😂 how fake I rather have teeth fallen out than sound like this

Reactions: 5
Carla looks about 50 with the hair. Sue looks like a knob in the yellow. All that money and no style. It’s comical

Reactions: 14
God her style is off the charts 😂😂😂 I’m not trying to be offensive here but she looks like a man in a dress 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.