SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think it would be hilarious if Dylan and Carla were having an affair….I know that makes me a complete bi@ch but there you go
He did go out with her first also there was a video doing the rounds a few years ago of Carla in bed with someone and it was allegedly him!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
He did go out with her first also there was a video doing the rounds a few years ago of Carla in bed with someone and it was allegedly him!!
Would carla not have been a young enough teenager when sue and dylan started going out? Dylan would have been in his 20s?

Reactions: 4
What happened to their little sister Erica they never mention her?
I think there’s been a falling out with the Tacksons no dinners out for ages haven’t been to see the new dog, the Ma wasn’t at the late late, Sue said she was away but she was on her stories cleaning her floors!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What happened to their little sister Erica they never mention her?
So Smokey prob has lher locked under the stairs cause she ain't begging enough freebies 😅 I joke🤭 For real tho, it was mentioned here that she isn't a fan of socials media, so MAYBE this shower of cunts ARE FINALLY respecting her wishes 🤔

Reactions: 4
How frustrating is it looking at Sue's stories knowing how absolutely minted she is and she still dresses like a dog's dinner. All the fabulous designer clothes she could buy but choose to wear the tackiest tit.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.