SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a thread on Lynn Kelly?
She's another Irish hun that's promoting detox and debloat supplements that she "absolutely loves" 🥴
Has Sue fallen out with Rosie? Or is is Rosemary who just doesn't like Rosie?
I often wondered Sue's take on Kash Beauty getting into Brown Thomas. Anyone any thoughts on this, after the drama of the Keilidh collab palette a few yrs back? Now Keilidh is in BT! 👏🏽
There you go https://tattle.life/threads/lynn-kelly.24030/

Reactions: 1
randomly stumbled across Zzzylans twitter, he hasnt used in almost a decade, however the last few weeks he's been back on it, disgusted to see he follows Trump,Musk, that scumbag Andrew Tate and Zzylan retweeted tweets saying it was great Trump and Taint were back on twittter as a win for ''free speech'' Christ alive, wonder how boozy susies fanbase would feel about this

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
randomly stumbled across Zzzylans twitter, he hasnt used in almost a decade, however the last few weeks he's been back on it, disgusted to see he follows Trump,Musk, that scumbag Andrew Tate and Zzylan retweeted tweets saying it was great Trump and Taint were back on twittter as a win for ''free speech'' Christ alive, wonder how boozy susies fanbase would feel about this
Sure Suzanne is mad for sharing a Jordan Peterson quote! Pair of idiots!

Reactions: 9
They both seem to align themselves with people who engage in vulgar displays of wealth. I can only presume it's because that's what they aspire to themselves.

Reactions: 10
Omg he's an absolute numpty! Not a brain cell to his name....lucky for him he is on Sue's payroll!

Reactions: 7
Carla on Sue's feed, with a hair transformation not passing through in the background a full video dedicated to Carla hair transformation Like if Carla wants to be on social then why doesn't she have her own page instead of begging Boozy for a shoutout ! The whole family is so odd 😐 Like im so proud of you - for what - DWTS - a second class tv show even by RTE standards with a bunch of Irish nobodies 🙄 Is that an achievement? Praise for shite counsellors I understand she's the star but DWTS, the Tacksons lost me there 🤔

Reactions: 19
Carla on Sue's feed, with a hair transformation not passing through in the background a full video dedicated to Carla hair transformation Like if Carla wants to be on social then why doesn't she have her own page instead of begging Boozy for a shoutout ! The whole family is so odd 😐 Like im so proud of you - for what - DWTS - a second class tv show even by RTE standards with a bunch of Irish nobodies 🙄 Is that an achievement? Praise for shite counsellors I understand she's the star but DWTS, the Tacksons lost me there 🤔
Carla is desperate for the attention again. imagine going over to your sisters show house to film a reel. could she love herself any more, yes she's good looking but nothing turns me off a person quicker then someone who knows it. that reel was bleeping mortifying..... if she thinks she's all that, step out on your own and stop living in sues shadows, even Katie seems to have her own life at this stage.

Reactions: 6
I’d say it was more an ad for the hair salon
Yeah but if you don't wanna be socials don't agree to do a reel for someone, your either selling ur soul or you arent !
Carla is desperate for the attention again. imagine going over to your sisters show house to film a reel. could she love herself any more, yes she's good looking but nothing turns me off a person quicker then someone who knows it. that reel was bleeping mortifying..... if she thinks she's all that, step out on your own and stop living in sues shadows, even Katie seems to have her own life at this stage.
She'll be back in socials soon I'd say x They'd all eat themselves 🤮

Reactions: 6
Id rather pay double for my hair to be done than film a cringy reel like that!

• Haha
Whats Carla's handle on insta
ETA: More exceptions

Carla isn't on social media anymore x "She took a step back from it for her well being" 🤣 Except when she's getting the gruaig done that is 🤣 Or when she's being paid to film her coke head sister being "great craic" dancing like a spa in her bedroom/ or when she leaves little presents for Boozy with Tattle monikers on them 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I’d say it’s killing her not being on socials, she’s bleeping mad about herself

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but if I went to a hairdressers for a bit of me time and Carla was bouncing around the place like a hyena on acid I’d be looking for a refund! Not a good look for the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Still scarlet for her coming on yesterday begging for support 🤦‍♀️Based on what we've seen so far
Screenshot_20221202_101625_Pinterest.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.