SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That set up is tit looking. Very formal. Doesn't look like a cozy Christmas at home.

And the set up in MINE not ours, mine! Wonder is Dildo even invited 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She sure as hell didn’t do that herself. Part of the enjoyment is setting the table, with the napkins and crackers and candles.

Reactions: 7
She sure as hell didn’t do that herself. Part of the enjoyment is setting the table, with the napkins and crackers and candles.
This just reminded me, I forgot to buy bloody napkins 🤦‍♀️ kitchen roll it is 😂 and we can't have xmas crackers as the dog is terrified of them so we had them at a friends house last week over dinner so the kids didn't miss out 🙈

Reactions: 7
This just reminded me, I forgot to buy bloody napkins 🤦‍♀️ kitchen roll it is 😂 and we can't have xmas crackers as the dog is terrified of them so we had them at a friends house last week over dinner so the kids didn't miss out 🙈
I take the banger bit out of the crackers! Our dog is the same 😂

Reactions: 4
Who are Nicky and Keith to Sue? Just saw the woman Nicky say she can’t wait for dinner at Sues tomorrow so had a look on her page and she has a precious son who has passed 😭 are they related to the Jackson’s?

Reactions: 1
Who are Nicky and Keith to Sue? Just saw the woman Nicky say she can’t wait for dinner at Sues tomorrow so had a look on her page and she has a precious son who has passed 😭 are they related to the Jackson’s?
Is she her cousin, son took his life earlier this year he was very young 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Happy Kissmas Tattlers 🎄🎅🎄 And to the Huns enjoy yet another day filled with prentention, empty designer boxes and vacant smiles 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Did she ever post that family so much telling them she loved them before they had a tragedy? There’s something so false about someone who has to post how much they love someone over and over again

Reactions: 24
I am absolutely mortified for this asshole with all the Louis vuitton boxes under the tree. imagine being that brain dead and obnoxious?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No bragging posts from the mother and no sign her of her on Sue’s stories….

Reactions: 8
I'd say she spittin' that Panti Bliss is centre stage! Only room for one queen Sue!!! It ain't u 🤣 she looked lost on the late late show next to Panti!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.