SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say she spittin' that Panti Bliss is centre stage! Only room for one queen Sue!!! It ain't u 🤣 she looked lost on the late late show next to Panti!
She couldn't get a word in sidewards once Panti rocked up! 🤣 She sat there and nodded like a clown!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Boozie had to do a low key Christmas as she can't afford any bad press just before DWTS starts in a few weeks.

Also didn't look like 20 people were at her weird formal Christmas Dinner/Wedding thing.

Reactions: 12
Boozie had to do a low key Christmas as she can't afford any bad press just before DWTS starts in a few weeks.

Also didn't look like 20 people were at her weird formal Christmas Dinner/Wedding thing.
That’s a good point, I hadn’t thought of it from that angle. I was expecting some drunken snaps after dinner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New reel doing that "I'm great craic" shite again. Looks profesh filmed but just for her, anyway Jane RV needs to crawl out of Boozy Suzys arse or she'll suffocate. Also Suzys teeth 🤐 Does she smoke ? She's always chewing gum and it adds to the weirdness of her mouth when she's talking? Or maybe the teeth are too big or something 🤔 Either way they look crazy 🤷

Reactions: 4
Suzanne you are some clown. she's been taking her femfuel protein shakes every day at 5am (really important we knew the time) for the last 4 months yet had to read the exact instructions how to take it from the back of the packet as she waffled on. she's such a spoofer. I'd say she can't wait for DWTS to be over so boozy Suzy can get back to normal proceedings

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Going by her post last night she’s fuelled by Big Macs! Does she not realise she can get all the nutrients she needs from a half decent diet??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Suzanne you are some clown. she's been taking her femfuel protein shakes every day at 5am (really important we knew the time) for the last 4 months yet had to read the exact instructions how to take it from the back of the packet as she waffled on. she's such a spoofer. I'd say she can't wait for DWTS to be over so boozy Suzy can get back to normal proceedings
That bag of protein looks very full for someone who takes it every morning! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I genuinely believed Carla was 2/3 yrs younger than her... remember the weird Coachella pics of Carla and Dylzzz in the pool. So fuckjng weird

Reactions: 7
Not to sound like a dry prune but she has 4 dogs, and no doubt plenty more in her neighbourhood… there is 0 need for fireworks when it’s common knowledge they scare animals. Tackson out In force

Reactions: 21
In her defence she lives at the end of the estate which is all mansions with land so if you wanted to protect your dogs you could literally put them at the front of the house and they wouldn’t hear them.

In her defence she lives at the end of the estate which is all mansions with land so if you wanted to protect your dogs you could literally put them at the front of the house and they wouldn’t hear them.
1. People wouldn’t know to do that until it’s too late.
2. They shouldn’t have to

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.