SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is that Carla with sue? omg this girl is a complete loser, the couple she lives and works for... she went on holiday with them.AGAIN. not even a gang of them.. the 3 of them. how is she not mortified? where do you live Carla? with my sister and her husband . oh who do you work for? my sister. who were you on holiday with? my sister and her husband. weird. very bleeping weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think that pair take the 1 month on 1 month off approach to their relationship.

Reactions: 10
Is Sue in Dubai for Christmas? Where’s the rest of the Jackson crew?

Reactions: 1
Is Sue in Dubai for Christmas? Where’s the rest of the Jackson crew?
No she is hosting 20 people at her house for Xmas Day but the poor lamb did a bit of voice over work the other day and had to reward herself with 2 nights in Portugal and then on to Dubai. But it's OK the housekeeper will be cleaning and no doubt Xmas day is catered as Boozie Suzie probably doesn't know how to use her cooker.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
No she is hosting 20 people at her house for Xmas Day but the poor lamb did a bit of voice over work the other day and had to reward herself with 2 nights in Portugal and then on to Dubai. But it's OK the housekeeper will be cleaning and no doubt Xmas day is catered as Boozie Suzie probably doesn't know how to use her cooker.
The Turkey & all the trimmings will be on the table when she gets in the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet she arrives home Christmas Day morning and it will be all done or she’s not coming home and letting the family use the house

Reactions: 7
Zero craic getting someone in to cook & serve you on Christmas Day.. we really have a lotta fun Christmas Eve & day getting everything prepped & ready together as family. So unfestive.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.