SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she constantly put hair behind her ear but never actually move hair she just does the movement 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks emaciated! God it must be fairly crap having to put yourself through all that just so your hubby can sit at home or go to the gym. I definitely don’t like Sue and she is a total chav but she does seem to have a tit personal life

• Angry
Reactions: 25
So predictable 😂 she only ever comes on stories soeaking when she wants to promote something. I was wondering what was going on the last two mornings with her coming on ‘for the chats’… now it makes sense. She’ll keep doing it thinking it’s getting people on her side to vote. It shocks me that some people can’t see through her and actually still buy her products.

Reactions: 19
She looks cracking in the promo pic in fairness
She does, looks fab, just doesn't look like her. I know in fairness it's the paper's photo not hers but it's just mad that I saw that photo and thought I wonder is Sue on it...then realised it was actually her pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who is this Paul Brogan fella who’s on DWTS and why do I fancy him

He looks like he’d be Carla’s type 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks emaciated! God it must be fairly crap having to put yourself through all that just so your hubby can sit at home or go to the gym. I definitely don’t like Sue and she is a total chav but she does seem to have a tit personal life
Doubt she needs whatever money they’re paying for this shite. She’s a glory hound! Wouldn’t miss a chance to get her face on telly.

Reactions: 5
Looks like she’ll be on the Late Late tomorrow night! Also doesn’t Linda Stinson’s Iconic Bronze sponsor DWTS so all the contestants wear it! That will go down well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
'I've been keeping a secret....' Eh not very well Boozie since it was on other media pages earlier this week 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️And going to the gym with no agenda, she's such a fake. I love how she constantly says she's not into the gym and then has to back track when she remembers the freebie gym kit out she has upstairs. Moron!

Reactions: 13
Itll be interesting to see how she responds to criticism. Influencers and Suzanne in particular aren't known for their ability to take on board any criticism and shes shown herself dancing before and shes awful, gangly, no rhythm. Being pretty and thin wont cut it.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.