SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m enjoying her fall from grace if I’m honest, I’ll never forget her at the start of covid with her junkie sister spilling whispering angel from a large bottle in their 5 * resorte. Now she is putting people of her own brand and is trying to claw her way back to being relifent again. Instagram is dead people are paying their bills instead of listening to these huns, there is a reason their all adding Klarna (Rosie I’m looking at you) trying to sell their things.

Reactions: 11
She is hyper this morning, talking 90 miles an hour. And absolutely no need for the constant cursing, doesn't really go with the entrepreneurial image. You don't see many other CEOs swearing like that ever...

And don't get me started on the ridiculously wasteful amount of vitamins she's going to be excreting, no need for half of them.

Reactions: 6
Is there a thread on Lynn Kelly?
She's another Irish hun that's promoting detox and debloat supplements that she "absolutely loves" 🥴
Has Sue fallen out with Rosie? Or is is Rosemary who just doesn't like Rosie?
I often wondered Sue's take on Kash Beauty getting into Brown Thomas. Anyone any thoughts on this, after the drama of the Keilidh collab palette a few yrs back? Now Keilidh is in BT! 👏🏽

Reactions: 11
Is there a thread on Lynn Kelly?
She's another Irish hun that's promoting detox and debloat supplements that she "absolutely loves" 🥴
Has Sue fallen out with Rosie? Or is is Rosemary who just doesn't like Rosie?
I often wondered Sue's take on Kash Beauty getting into Brown Thomas. Anyone any thoughts on this, after the drama of the Keilidh collab palette a few yrs back? Now Keilidh is in BT! 👏🏽
rosemary had a story about Rosie being two faced. On the Rosie thread.

that keilidh collab must have been part of their contract 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Definitely not toned. Her figure is largely down to the genes I'd say. And a load of ❄ ❄

• Haha
She sounds like your tit faced aunt at a family party asking you the same question over and over again 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Screenshot_20221129-070139_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is this her content now? The symprove chats at 6am? Wonder where this is going.
Maybe she’s opening gyms or health food shops.

Reactions: 10
The lip smacking 🤢
Reminded me of when id be hungover and your trying to "be grand" the next morning to make THE FEAR go away 🤣🤣🤣😅
Yeah im just a bit tired, im not hungover 🤢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.