SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't watch her stories regularly and just clicked into them tonight.... Has she actually got a Christmas tree in her bedroom? 🤣 Does anyone actually do this???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As annoying as she is I really don’t believe she’s lazy? She has literally built an empire and although she’s stepping back I do think she works hard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
As annoying as she is I really don’t believe she’s lazy? She has literally built an empire and although she’s stepping back I do think she works hard
She's built an empire of white label ali baba shite that she stuck her name on, and the there's the stealing other peoples work, she's built an empire off a generation of fools too easy parted with their money - she wouldnt know hard work if it hit her in the face

Reactions: 13
Ah she pisses and moans about how tired she is after a long day filming her stupid fashion show, imagine if she had to do a proper days work.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sue got lucky and was in the right place at the right time. In the early days I’d say she did work hard and made things happen etc, but in the last few years she has put the bare minimum into everything. She can’t even do ads for brands without reading off the pr sheet. Even when she was the ceo she would appear in the office about 5 days in the year and make a huge song and dance about it.

Sue has spend more time being hammered screeching into the phone. Even last Christmas she was doing a live for her Christmas sets off her face.

Now apart from all of the above, she was a disgrace during the lockdowns having caters in, going to Portugal when the country was shut down etc.

Reactions: 18
Boozy Susie thinks here mere presence is work, she is where she is because she was the first to blog, a pretty girl known on the party scene, she isn’t a hard worker she was literally charging her fans to meet her

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sue got lucky and was in the right place at the right time. In the early days I’d say she did work hard and made things happen etc, but in the last few years she has put the bare minimum into everything. She can’t even do ads for brands without reading off the pr sheet. Even when she was the ceo she would appear in the office about 5 days in the year and make a huge song and dance about it.

Sue has spend more time being hammered screeching into the phone. Even last Christmas she was doing a live for her Christmas sets off her face.

Now apart from all of the above, she was a disgrace during the lockdowns having caters in, going to Portugal when the country was shut down etc.
Agree. She was the face of the brand and no more. In the beginning there was probably some work and organising in the roadshows/workshops (whatever they were called) but in the last few years she has done the bare minimum. The fact that Aimee Connolly has a store on Grafton Street and Sue's products are in the bargin bin in Pharmacy's shows how little the company has grown in recent years. Anytime she does come on her stories to talk she comes across very bitter and disinterested.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Rosemary McCabe said she loves Sue, would donate bone marrow to her. R was asked about influencers she has worked with. She didn’t have anything nice to say about Rosie Connolly.

Reactions: 10
Rosemary McCabe said she loves Sue, would donate bone marrow to her. R was asked about influencers she has worked with. She didn’t have anything nice to say about Rosie Connolly.
Yeah was surprised by this , makes me wonder maybe Sue is grand behind it all

Reactions: 6
Was this on a podcast? Would love to hear it. I like Rosemary, no bullshit!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.