SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God if she is doing DWTS it'll be disastrous for her marriage. Imagine going from a husband who fecks off on you for most of the year to someone who you will be in close proximity all day everyday for weeks.

Dyl dog should be worried

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she had a nose job?
I think so, very subtle though maybe like a mini nose job, but her nose was leaning to one side in those pics shared earlier and now it isn't, she also had a bit of width trimmed off it I'd say x

Reactions: 2
She will be a disaster on DWTS, she has no rhythm and can’t take criticism. Imagine the tacksons screaming in the audience each week. The public will hate them

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Don't know if this has been asked and answered, but what's the story with her being part of that Cliona's foundation? Kinda put off by the fact that she is the one voicing the owl.. Could be just me..

Reactions: 4
If she is paired with that italian stallion that Lottie Ryan was with she will be a very lucky. 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Ma gets free Botox and goes on to say how she wanted to avoid the frozen, plastic look. Has she met her own daughter?! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No but conveniently showed old photos of herself yesterday in Irish outfit and ballet
Hoooooooooow is she a dancer??? She has no rhythm!! Won't be surprised if it's all talk and closer to the time she 'drops out due to unforeseen circumstances' and is 'devastated' she can't do it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Red Velvet Jane may as well move into the Malahide mansion she never bloody leaves it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I won’t even watch that crap English one better actually have real celebs on it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.