SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair Sue’s not exactly the wicked witch of the west, shes not a bad person at all, shes just sort of turning into an older drunk rich botoxed auntie who tries too hard to be down with the kids and i for one just follow to watch the deperation unravel 😂
Going by the online/tv suzanne i wouldnt have expected to like her but she was v nice it was pre new face though 🤣

Reactions: 4
Have to say I’ve met her twice as well, once in Derry and once in Donegal, and she was absolutely lovely to talk to on both occasions.

She’s a total dose but at the end of the day if I had the choice to go on a night out with Rosie, Pippa, Terrie, FBG or the like I think Suzanne would be a bit of craic!! At least she has “some” personality! She is still a dose as I said but in the scheme of things she is not the worst IMO!

Reactions: 15
Going by the online/tv suzanne i wouldnt have expected to like her but she was v nice it was pre new face though 🤣
Lads does anyone know who does her plastic surgery? I wonder are they an lrish clinic or does she go abroad?

Reactions: 2
Interesting little influx there of New Members saying how sound Sue actually is. Lol. 😂😂😂
No she isn’t though - and it’s ok we know. She’s a narcissistic, selfish, full of herself , phony “girl boss” who jumped onto the insta gravy train at the right moment to flog her white label tack. She’s made a fortune and is now above everyone and everything - especially an inconvenient *pandemic* risking people’s lives, health and jobs. F*ck off back to the Maldives or Dubai Sue and stay there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
How does Katie not know cosmetics have a shelf life, when her sister owns a COSMETICS company! Mind blown! It clearly doesn’t take much 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And why is Sosueme recruiting a buyer if all her stuff is manufactured from scratch to her specification? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I see Katie etc are out dining with sue this evening… I wonder if she’s picking up the bill again…can’t see katie expecting to open her purse

Reactions: 9
I see Katie etc are out dining with sue this evening… I wonder if she’s picking up the bill again…can’t see katie expecting to open her purse
Also Katie promoting gymondo/ so tired of that already with all the instahuns / I’d rather someone who knows about nutrition and is qualified to be promoting it/ not that dope/dose.

Reactions: 11
Well well well…it looks like Dylz has snaked off to Portugal again on the quiet…this is genuinely the most peculiar marriage I have ever come across. Not sure how I managed it but look who I got a glimpse of on the Quinta account…
Is this recent? Was he not promoting the fancy gym in ballsbridge a couple of days ago?!

Sue trying soooo hard to make that family dinner happen…. The ma and da look bored shitless , Erika is as far away from cray cray drunk auntie sue as possible . Rob put in the ground work and gave her a cringy smile and also a pic of them as kids (solidifying that next free trip) . Katie is a pro …Carla has Been let out for the night -big gift tomorrow to act like she’s on board - and where the hell is dyldo - up to whatever with the lads in Portugal ! Such a strange set up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sue trying soooo hard to make that family dinner happen…. The ma and da look bored shitless , Erika is as far away from cray cray drunk auntie sue as possible . Rob put in the ground work and gave her a cringy smile and also a pic of them as kids (solidifying that next free trip) . Katie is a pro …Carla has Been let out for the night -big gift tomorrow to act like she’s on board - and where the hell is dyldo - up to whatever with the lads in Portugal ! Such a strange set up 😂
The dinner stories were cringe, jesus lexi do your sad face, lexi do your happy face, put the red wine down sue everyone is mortified. They were only out the night before for dinner in howth, are they not sick of each other. There's seems to be not one night a week she's not downing the vino

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is this recent? Was he not promoting the fancy gym in ballsbridge a couple of days ago?!
Wonder does Dylzz have to spend a certain number of days a year there for tax reasons as a director? Might've been more to the 'relocation' than we thought.

Although having spent a week in the Maldives with the Tacksons, I'd be looking for holiday too after that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well well well…it looks like Dylz has snaked off to Portugal again on the quiet…this is genuinely the most peculiar marriage I have ever come across. Not sure how I managed it but look who I got a glimpse of on the Quinta account…
I don't believe for one second that they have a happy marriage. Do you think it's possible there is a legal agreement in place, like he can't divorce her for 10 years? Is that possible? She strikes me as someone who would make sure she always has the upper hand.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.