SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And brazen enough to sit mask-less with Sian getting her hair done! Mask wearing is only for paupers
That place wasn’t enforcing masks anyway sure wasn’t narcissist Nikki in there holding a mask to her face few months back! 🙄
She’s too old for her carry on! She’s jetted all over the place, catered Christmas dinners! She’s a tacky witch!!

Reactions: 12
If say your man ‘Jeff’ in BT’s is raking in commission off her, she’d wear a poo if it had a designer label on it
Is Jeff the personal shopper not gay? How is he married with kids???

That place wasn’t enforcing masks anyway sure wasn’t narcissist Nikki in there holding a mask to her face few months back! 🙄
She’s too old for her carry on! She’s jetted all over the place, catered Christmas dinners! She’s a tacky witch!!
Where red velvet?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sue sporting a pair oh YSL boots while out and about tonight, even she wouldn’t be seen dead in her overpriced China express boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Freedom? Is she for real she hadn’t stopped going on holidays and breaking covid restrictions.
my heart cannot stop thinking of those who’s mental health was absolutely shattered during this pandemic and those who took their own lives because of all this. It’s not a happy day for everyone unfortunately
Social media exhibitionists is the main reason why mental health is such a problem!! Anything u can do I can do better comes 2 mind!! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Because joining an exclusive, ridiculously expensive gym is just another way to show off how much money they have. And let's be honest, the distance doesn't make much difference, sure he's got shag all else to be doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Because joining an exclusive, ridiculously expensive gym is just another way to show off how much money they have. And let's be honest, the distance doesn't make much difference, sure he's got shag all else to be doing.
Does he have a job at all ?
What the hell does he do all day ?

Reactions: 2
I think he helped pack boxes for two days at Christmas. He said it was a crazy busy week. No wonder they need so many holidays after all that effort 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And don't forget, you get a robe each visit. Makes it well worth 3 grand a year 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Suzanne is quiet nice in person i worked a few events she was involved in. I have to say she was a lovely girl to deal with.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi carla/katie/susan
To be fair Sue’s not exactly the wicked witch of the west, shes not a bad person at all, shes just sort of turning into an older drunk rich botoxed auntie who tries too hard to be down with the kids and i for one just follow to watch the deperation unravel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.