SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Story with the shite counsellors tonight ...they had a middle aged man with a head as common as a turnip on and the make up artist asking him about his skincare routine 😂😂
They threw him into a suit and fucked him back to the wife...hardly transformation of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This actually killed me, best vision I've had in a while 😂😂 in a way I'm dying for his and Chewy's wedding, big fat gypsy wedding will have nothing on them!!! Think we need a name for Rob, seems sad calling him by his name 🤷
Knob and chewy 🤣😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The roars of KnobRob in the water. De-class.
All the staff will breathe a collective sigh of relief once he gets back on that boat.
I can’t even comment on Sue tryna make sexy Dzyl happen filming him comin outta the water, cos I haven’t stopped laughin yet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve read a few people say Sue got a boob job and they look brilliant to be fair .. and without going at a 21 year old I presume Katie had them done as well ? She’s also keen to show them off

Reactions: 5
Aul Dyzzzlan Bond... Christ on a bike, I nearly boked up my Cornflakes 🤢. Also, genuinely serious question, is this guy actually straight? He comes across as so camp to me 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dylzzzzz bond 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 get a grip snoozy! Surprised she’s not been promoting the shite of of style councillors this week

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aul Dyzzzlan Bond... Christ on a bike, I nearly boked up my Cornflakes 🤢. Also, genuinely serious question, is this guy actually straight? He comes across as so camp to me 🤔🤔🤔
Jesus wept, 🤢, who in their right mind is sending these requests?!? Must be all male.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That should of said Why not who 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

Was thinking it was something like that
It was Katie that recorded it, SoPoo didn't show up for the big event 😂 looked like a load of 16 year olds sitting on each other's knees! Chewy looked like she'd have lock jaw by the end of the night 😂 #sessionheads

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was Katie that recorded it, SoPoo didn't show up for the big event 😂 looked like a load of 16 year olds sitting on each other's knees! Chewy looked like she'd have lock jaw by the end of the night 😂 #sessionheads
Ah wasn’t sure which one posted it!

Did Knob and Chewy travel the whole way to the Maldives for 4 nights or am I imagining things since they are leaving tomorrow?
I am living for the stories of the dogs being so 'excited' to see them and some harribo/ pickled items or maybe a new prodoct lunch 🥳🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If say your man ‘Jeff’ in BT’s is raking in commission off her, she’d wear a poo if it had a designer label on it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still don’t understand how she has a makeover show when she’s the biggest fashion victim of them all. Her clothes are terrible. It may be designer but it’s absolute tack

Reactions: 18
I still don’t understand how she has a makeover show when she’s the biggest fashion victim of them all. Her clothes are terrible. It may be designer but it’s absolute tack
She’s just the face with the $$$ and designer tack, it’s a team of stylists who do the work! Insta follows get you far regardless of how untalented/ unqualified you are!

Reactions: 3
It’s annoying me how she says that she’s not getting paid by megahers pharmacy for sharing the symprove stuff but she has a discount code. She’s clearly getting free stuff for the shout-out. It’s really sneaky

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.