SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We haven’t seen her actually drink in a while, lots of glasses, showing bottles, but not actually drinking from what I’ve seen later. In fairness I tap through a lot.
She was knocking it back on her insta live for her Christmas gift sets!

Reactions: 2
Quick girls, Suzie shared a great idea if you’re “on the hunt for a last minute Christmas gift! It’s, you’ve guessed it, a Spotlight toothbrush!”

Last minute? It’s the bleeping 2nd of December. And no one is buying your Spotlight shite with your mouth full of oversized delph.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
What happen to Dylan? He hasn't shared/ posted anything in support about the shoes

Reactions: 4
I said it a few posts back she’s coming down with something. Her latest stories she sounds hoarse if she’d any sense she’d get herself a test

Suzanne is way too good for Dylan.I feel like they are going through a though time. Hopefully it ends without too much damage to Suzannes empire because he doesn’t deserve any of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Alright sound yeah is anyone gonna talk about how she threw a leather jkt and a scarf over her jammies and put on pair of her good for nothing tit kicking boots and pretending she was going somewhere and then tried to sell it 🤣🤣🤣 Go home Sue ur pissed 😂😂😂

Only messing Suzy please come on stories slurring ur words and half cocked to entertain the masses 😅😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Suzanne is way too good for Dylan.I feel like they are going through a though time. Hopefully it ends without too much damage to Suzannes empire because he doesn’t deserve any of it.
Seriously, Sosu too good for Dylan, please...

The absolute hypocrisy of her. Cancelled the influencers party because she takes public health advice so seriously. Didn't seem to matter so much on all her secret holidays and catered Christmas dinner last year...
Is she still doing Antigen tests or gone for pcr.... She's a disgrace. Hope she wasn't hanging out with the partners ogormans are down with covid

Reactions: 2
To be fair, those girls will probably push the food around the plate. All about the wine & cocktails 🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watch Dzzzylan the Big Mamó at the dinner and it all women - I'd say she's paying him for appearances - "please Dzzylz everyone says you've gone back to La Quinta without me- I need to show me fans that the marriage wasn't just for a magazine deal " 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow two courses. Break the bank Sue. Also what does that saxophone player have on her that she has to hire him all the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Strutting around swords like it’s rodeo drive
Not a sinner in the kip only her and the hanger ons and the PA of the year 😂😂🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️. absolute tackarama … say the auld devils dandruff will be flying round like no tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.