SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went on to have a look at the sock boots and checked the heel height and its X cm 🙄😂I mean someone didnt do a quality check on the site. They're extortionate for what they are but even if I loved them I wouldn't line their pockets

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What are they retailing at? I’d be afraid to check I’d say 🙄 sue’s face in their celebratory photograph today 😢😬 she is a such a stunner what has she done?

Reactions: 4
I imagine they have given the other insta huns a voucher code to order from their new mantra website and to say it on social media for exposure 🙄 Rosie is already posting hers 🙄

Reactions: 9
It's like they're all part of some influencer club - 'you support/promote my product and I'll support/promote yours'. No questions asked, just blindly going along with it. And poor all Larby didn't get invited 😂😬 Can none of them think for themselves?

Reactions: 11
There is no way the boots have done as well as they thought... like 26 comments on the Mantra insta and half of them are from the page itself!! And all boots still available in all sizes... horrific price for something they have purchased for a €5 off wish or shein 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't understand....they pride themselves on stating that their beauty products are not tested on animals yet they are happy to use leather in footwear to line their pockets??🤔 they really are a few sandwiches short of a picnic basket...

Reactions: 19
I don't understand....they pride themselves on stating that their beauty products are not tested on animals yet they are happy to use leather in footwear to line their pockets??🤔 they really are a few sandwiches short of a picnic basket...
Last week, My 10yr old nephew described someone as having a few slates missing of the roof. I lol’d for ages

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We haven’t seen her actually drink in a while, lots of glasses, showing bottles, but not actually drinking from what I’ve seen later. In fairness I tap through a lot.

We haven’t seen her actually drink in a while, lots of glasses, showing bottles, but not actually drinking from what I’ve seen later. In fairness I tap through a lot.
That’s a fair point 😊 I just assume boozy Sue is out in full force

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.