SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do multi millionaires sell sweets on Instagram? Nah, the company that sells the white label shite with her face on it has made millions, she works for that company don’t believe everything ya read 😬

and yes it will flop, have you seen how she dresses and what she clothes she tried to sell in the past? Hideous
Don’t forget flash mops too. Yes the multi millionaire selling flash wipes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
eho is buying these products they sell? it turns me off when they promote stuff. i understand a fefw years ago when we didnt know they were gifted and they hadnt to declare that, that you might be influenced to buy. but not now. it must be younger girls with no clue and have yet to learn which is really sad

Reactions: 4
eho is buying these products they sell? it turns me off when they promote stuff. i understand a fefw years ago when we didnt know they were gifted and they hadnt to declare that, that you might be influenced to buy. but not now. it must be younger girls with no clue and have yet to learn which is really sad

who buys the jellys ????????

In Kayshee latest gridpost shes in what looks like Boozy Suzys closet , anyway behind her are some framed photos of what looks like Leo DiCaprio 🤣

She's an absolute CRAYTURE 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah come on now Janice it most definitely will flop, unless you buy it all of course.

I’d say we won’t see Carla again on social media because of the coke induced incident at Myos in Castleknock that resulted in a stint in rehab….but yeah maybe the whole “slaughtered” thing as you said 🙄
what did carla do or where can i read more

Reactions: 2
In Kayshee latest gridpost shes in what looks like Boozy Suzys closet , anyway behind her are some framed photos of what looks like Leo DiCaprio 🤣

She's an absolute CRAYTURE 🤣🤣🤣🤣
They are stills from The Great Gatsby Sue’s favourite film 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
what did carla do or where can i read more
She was coked out of her head in Myos with that scrote bloke she was seeing, they had a row or some disturbance and she was hysterical. Was outside screaming and faffing around then crashed her mini into a wall in the car park👍🏼 Gards/ambulance called, load of drama ensued and she disappeared to rehab / off social media.
Apparently it was the final straw after months of Coke induced meltdowns.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She was coked out of her head in Myos with that scrote bloke she was seeing, they had a row or some disturbance and she was hysterical. Was outside screaming and faffing around then crashed her mini into a wall in the car park👍🏼 Gards/ambulance called, load of drama ensued and she disappeared to rehab / off social media.
Apparently it was the final straw after months of Coke induced meltdowns.
Poor Carla.

Reactions: 3
Poor Carla.
I agree, I hope she gets all the help she needs and moves on from it. She’s very likeable I think, the same can’t be said for Suzanne or the other irritation Katie.

Is she still driving?! What I mean is what she under the influence when the car was crashed?
She was 100% under the influence of both booze and narcotics. The car was in a heap so not sure if she still has it or what the story is there.

• Wow
I agree, I hope she gets all the help she needs and moves on from it. She’s very likeable I think, the same can’t be said for Suzanne or the other irritation Katie.

She was 100% under the influence of both booze and narcotics. The car was in a heap so not sure if she still has it or what the story is there.
TG she or hopefully nobody else was injured. The Jackson’s won’t be able to keep that out of the papers if it goes to court.

funny - Id take Katie and Sue anyday over Carla. Always found Carla loud and desperately attention seeking. Wonder does she still have that BF?

Reactions: 7
funny - Id take Katie and Sue anyday over Carla. Always found Carla loud and desperately attention seeking. Wonder does she still have that BF?
Sue said in her live the other day that Carla was away for a night with her partner Mark! Not sure if that’s the same man from before?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.