SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she off the drink? She posted the bottle last night and water tonight? But is she actually off it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she off the drink? She posted the bottle last night and water tonight? But is she actually off it.
Extremely unlikely, Iā€™d say cause itā€™s been noticed here she is just making it seem that way. Sheā€™s without doubt still on the whispering angel

Reactions: 3
Extremely unlikely, Iā€™d say cause itā€™s been noticed here she is just making it seem that way. Sheā€™s without doubt still on the whispering angel
I wouldnā€™t be surprised if sheā€™s pregnant. Terrie would make her sweat

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Re the new brand (also posted this in terrors thread)
I hope it flops. The world doesnā€™t need more unethical sourced ā€˜brandsā€™ originating from slave labour in a suffering country and we donā€™t need more fast fashion. Thereā€™s enough already! These three ladies looking to make a quick buck off the expense of everyone else, honestly should be ashamed of themselves!

And also sue has enough white label goods coming from China, I hate this influencer culture they are all so greedy and selfish

Reactions: 24
No sign of Dylzzz at all or any congrats /promo from him. Is he back in Portugal again maybe? So curious as to how he earns his keep...

Reactions: 6
Sorry.. a gap in the market.. for boots?! šŸ˜‚
I just spent the last 2 hours trying to pick boots for my adult daughter & myself & omg the selection alone on Asos!! Never mind River Island, Zalando & I donā€™t know how many other sites!

Reactions: 16
A live make up demo with Katie šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ Give me strength. Bring back Carla, at least sheā€™s a bit if craic. Katie is boredom personified and not what anyoneā€™s Sunday needs

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Full disclosure I donā€™t follow Katie anymore. Couldnā€™t cope with the constant lip smacking šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚Maybe her #lifegoals insta dream is drying up and sheā€™s on the beg to big sis Sue for some exposure in the hope it increases her followers and engagement šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
Re the new brand (also posted this in terrors thread)
I hope it flops. The world doesnā€™t need more unethical sourced ā€˜brandsā€™ originating from slave labour in a suffering country and we donā€™t need more fast fashion. Thereā€™s enough already! These three ladies looking to make a quick buck off the expense of everyone else, honestly should be ashamed of themselves!

And also sue has enough white label goods coming from China, I hate this influencer culture they are all so greedy and selfish
It wont Flop

A live make up demo with Katie šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ Give me strength. Bring back Carla, at least sheā€™s a bit if craic. Katie is boredom personified and not what anyoneā€™s Sunday needs
When Carla are around on SM sure she got slaughtered so i doubt we will see her again

It wont Flop
Judging by their track record with the fashion industry it could flop. So Sue's clothing range was a pure disaster and flopped as quickly as she set it up. Terrie's in the style range was not the sell out she thought it would be and is currently on their website for far less than half price which would suggest it was a flop too

Reactions: 11
It wont Flop

When Carla are around on SM sure she got slaughtered so i doubt we will see her again
Ah come on now Janice it most definitely will flop, unless you buy it all of course.

Iā€™d say we wonā€™t see Carla again on social media because of the coke induced incident at Myos in Castleknock that resulted in a stint in rehabā€¦.but yeah maybe the whole ā€œslaughteredā€ thing as you said šŸ™„

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah come on now Janice it most definitely will flop, unless you buy it all of course.

Iā€™d say we wonā€™t see Carla again on social media because of the coke induced incident at Myos in Castleknock that resulted in a stint in rehabā€¦.but yeah maybe the whole ā€œslaughteredā€ thing as you said šŸ™„
She is a multi millionaire , ye because everything she does flops :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Don't know about anything in Myos

Why would anyone take fashion advice from Sue? She either looks like a Dynasty reject from the 80ā€™s or trailer trash šŸ˜‚ thereā€™s no in between with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is a multi millionaire , ye because everything she does flops :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Don't know about anything in Myos
Do multi millionaires sell sweets on Instagram? Nah, the company that sells the white label shite with her face on it has made millions, she works for that company donā€™t believe everything ya read šŸ˜¬

and yes it will flop, have you seen how she dresses and what she clothes she tried to sell in the past? Hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do multi millionaires sell sweets on Instagram? Nah, the company that sells the white label shite with her face on it has made millions, she works for that company donā€™t believe everything ya read šŸ˜¬

and yes it will flop, have you seen how she dresses and what she clothes she tried to sell in the past? Hideous
Are you suggesting that she isnt, omg. No amount of wanting her to be penniless is going to make it happen through :LOL:

Now her dress sense I wouldnt be a fan off but I suspest this will be a success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.