Sophiejude_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice no make up neck. Reminds me of when I was 16 and couldn't apply foundation properly šŸ¤£
20200920_164449.jpg

Reactions: 1
I just canā€™t get over that sheā€™s not in her 30s. Sheā€™s really very attractive, but she doesnā€™t look like a woman in her 20s to me...

No sheā€™s driving
Oh my bad, I donā€™t drive haha but I thought normally vogue was on the opposite side to her when in her car šŸ˜‚

Ok I really am confused as earlier on her stories before spin sheā€™s in the other seat?

Last edited:
She only does ads that she's passionate about. I could be wrong but wasn't she another one that used to advertise Skinny Coffee?

Reactions: 2
Tbf (sheā€™s a bit of a knob) but at least she owns her weight gain. Iā€™ve put on about 7lbs since ā€œtargetā€ but Iā€™m maintaining now and I think those 7lbs and, even though I pine for the lower numbers, Iā€™ve decided that those few lbs are the difference between having a life and counting my syns/calories. Also, Iā€™d happily be paid to be the face of sw if they deemed it so.

just FYI she is not my fave instastar, but meh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.