Sophiejude_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I've said this before but considering she was a make up artist, her make up looks so thick and orange and even worse with the filters. She should go for a more natural look

Reactions: 2
They're all laughable. She's only done them in the hope someone says she looks like someone attractive.
They’re all at it! It’s just a desperate beg for them to get compliments

This has thrown me. How does she look older than pixie Lott here when she was 15/16?! I honestly thought she was on a night out dressed as a school girl.
She really does 🤣

People have literally just sent her celebs who have blonde hair and wear red lipstick HA

Reactions: 1
That Valentine’s video is absolutely cringe tastic! She would literally eat herself if she was chocolate. There’s being confident then there’s being completely full of yourself and I think she’s definitely crossed the line to the latter!

I didn’t realise there were two threads for her, I’ve just commented on the other one about how cringey her Valentine’s video is. She is so full of herself I’m surprised she doesn’t burst!

I didn’t realise there were two threads for her, I’ve just commented on the other one about how cringey her Valentine’s video is. She is so full of herself I’m surprised she doesn’t burst!
what the actual duck is she doing? im embarrassed for her, looks like an only fans post 😂 how desperate is she for attention that she thinks getting the fun bags out on insta while holding a bag of spinach is a good idea?

• Haha
what the actual duck is she doing? im embarrassed for her, looks like an only fans post 😂 how desperate is she for attention that she thinks getting the fun bags out on insta while holding a bag of spinach is a good idea?
I don’t follow her anymore as she got so irritating, but just been to look at this - how much does she love herself?!!! She also looks bigger than ever.

I didn't know she had another one, can you link it please

Jeeezus what have I just watched 😳 Her little girl is there too and she's whacking out her fake airbags with some spinach, wtaf

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That Valentine’s video is absolutely cringe tastic! She would literally eat herself if she was chocolate. There’s being confident then there’s being completely full of yourself and I think she’s definitely crossed the line to the latter!
Definitely agree with this ! Too much!!

Her latest post.

Is it possible for someone to love themself and be so insecure at the same time. Massively looking for reassurance from her followers. Put the tits away love

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I want to like her but, then she posts this sort of tit and I’m like... sweetie, no.

Is she trying to get an Ann Summers spons or what?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.