Sophiejude_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s had her boobs done. But as someone else says it’s not really something to have a go at someone for.....those jelly ads give us enough to be going on with 😂

That reel 🥴 I can’t be arsed with these wannabe influencer weirdos. I want to like her but then she does that sort of tit and I cringe.

Reactions: 2
Is she quite full of herself? Always seems to be eye bleeping herself down her phone.

Reactions: 3
Does she want a pat on the back for sleeping rough and then bragging going home to her Cosy bed to sleep it off 🙈🙈

Reactions: 4
Slimming worlders buying gluten free rolls because it's supposedly a healthy extra in their diet is a bugbear of mine. There are people who genuinely have to buy those rolls as an alternative due to celiac issues. She's a big culprit of it.

Reactions: 7
Is it me or has she restarted SW about 500 times recently? Gets bored, rejoins for the ad's/money, has a few bad weeks, loses 1lb and is back on SW more determined than ever :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
It's the standard slimming world cycle. Too reliant on a certain way of eating and when you deviate from it you pile it back on. It's how theyake their money basically

Reactions: 5
Is it me or has she restarted SW about 500 times recently? Gets bored, rejoins for the ad's/money, has a few bad weeks, loses 1lb and is back on SW more determined than ever :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
It’s the “I’ve drawn the line” she states all the time. Then loses 5lb and puts it back on again.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.