Sophiejude_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does my bloody head in, rejoins loses a few pounds and is suddenly 'back on it, so determined ect' 2 weeks later she's out eating off plan and starting again tomorrow :rolleyes:

How can they use her old picture from when she was at target when she's been saying for ages that she's happy the way she is 🤷‍♀️
Because its all a con. Slightly heavier but happy and able to maintain is not the image they are going for.

Reactions: 7
She was obvs picked cos she is conventionally attractive. Blonde and tits. Selling the plan based on appearances is what SW are bleeping good at. I hate it!
I said this the other day... why don't they use jon vidler?

he lools like a toucan dying in a mangle, thats why.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I want to like this gal cos she seems like a class mam and real down to earth but then she does that stupid jelly ad and I die of second hand embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I want to like this gal cos she seems like a class mam and real down to earth but then she does that stupid jelly ad and I die of second hand embarrassment.
What the hell was that post :oops: . That was so embarassing. Why would that make anyone want to buy jelly?

• Haha
That jelly ad 🙈 the last one was equally as cringeworthy....surely time’s can’t be that hard to have to resort to that?! I’m dying for her it’s awful

Reactions: 1
Loads of the ex SW 'influencers' were doing the jelly ad at one point and literally all at the same time.
I just love how they claim they love it, and it's so low in calories but as soon as they stop the ad, there's never any mention of the jelly again.

Another ex SW person was doing an ad for McDonalds on the weekend and Sophie claimed that she never knew they done delivery, ok sure 😂

• Haha
Loads of the ex SW 'influencers' were doing the jelly ad at one point and literally all at the same time.
I just love how they claim they love it, and it's so low in calories but as soon as they stop the ad, there's never any mention of the jelly again.

Another ex SW person was doing an ad for McDonalds on the weekend and Sophie claimed that she never knew they done delivery, ok sure 😂
reminds me of the time beggy ben green aka big_ben_to_slim_ben was having daily orgasms over the hydratem8 bottles he was ad affiliate with... they took it away and he deleted all the pictures. why????

Started SW again I see - I'll give her 4 weeks max until she has a cheat day, puts on a few pounds and then does the 'drawing a line' crap and starts again for a few weeks 🥱

Can't be that happy with her weight if she's back on SW again 🙄

Started SW again I see - I'll give her 4 weeks max until she has a cheat day, puts on a few pounds and then does the 'drawing a line' crap and starts again for a few weeks 🥱

Can't be that happy with her weight if she's back on SW again 🙄
She’s prob contracted to return cos she’s in the advertising isn’t she 🧐🧐🧐

she absolutely loves herself.. and such a patronising voice!

Bet she was a stuck up mean girl at school

Reactions: 2
Think it shows what sort of company Slimming World is that they'd have someone as their face who has had cosmetic surgery rather than someone who has improved their appearance naturally

Think it shows what sort of company Slimming World is that they'd have someone as their face who has had cosmetic surgery rather than someone who has improved their appearance naturally
so just because she’s had her boobs done she shouldn’t have been chosen?

Reactions: 1
I think it's more to do with the fact that one minute she is doing SW and then a week later she isn't and is promoting something like Hello Fresh. It's also very convenient that she always does it when there's a campaign.

so just because she’s had her boobs done she shouldn’t have been chosen?
Oh get off your high horse!!!

You know exactly what she meant your obviously the sort that likes to get offended on other peoples behalf

She shouldn't have been chosen because she is a fake twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She comes across as a lovely girl but I think it would be nice if slimming world gave someone else a chance at being on their ad campaign rather than constantly using the same person who had regained some of her Weight! There are some incredible people who have lost lots and look great that SW could use but yeah I guess they like her aesthetically...

I've read a few people on here that have said they have spoke to her in person and she's really nice but I get a really fake vibe from her 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.