Sophiejude_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alright u massive cringe! Looks huge with that thing wrapped round her waist

Reactions: 1
I've just checked her account, and despite zero interaction EVER I am blocked 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping delicate princesses these InFlUeNcErS aren't they?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Alright u massive cringe! Looks huge with that thing wrapped round her waist
Oh those dancing videos make my toes curl - she’s such a try hard isn’t she? Like you know she’s still doing “performances” every 5 minutes - she’s average at best. She really does get a wide on at the sight of her own reflection

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh those dancing videos make my toes curl - she’s such a try hard isn’t she? Like you know she’s still doing “performances” every 5 minutes - she’s average at best. She really does get a wide on at the sight of her own reflection
Literally eye fucks herself

What the actual duck did I just watch

Also does she have any other ‘before’ photos besides the one in the khaki green play suit and leather jacket?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is her face such a different colour from
The rest of her ? 🙈🙈🙈🙈 thought she did makeup for a living !

Why does she have a blue tick. bleeping helllllllllllllll just when I think she can’t love herself anymore.

Reactions: 2
All she does is put on and lose the same 5lbs. It’s hardly inspiring 🤣
She does my bloody head in, rejoins loses a few pounds and is suddenly 'back on it, so determined ect' 2 weeks later she's out eating off plan and starting again tomorrow :rolleyes:

How can they use her old picture from when she was at target when she's been saying for ages that she's happy the way she is 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.