Sophiejude_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just ordered the threads from most liked and @ChubClubThug ‘jizz must be so fattening’ was top from February. Shall we have that as the next thread title?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God I haven't seen her in an age - forgot I was even following her !!
Had a nose this morning - doesn't even look like the same person !!
Loads of work done , photos filtered so much she would give KHM a run for her money - shame cause I used to quite like her.

Reactions: 6
Is it the ti*ts day out again? Forgot they are due for some fresh air, they ain’t be out for 5 mins 🤣

Why on earth is she doing this to herself and her family? I’m pretty sure family/friends haven’t said anything in order to not offend her I’ll bet they sure have said some things things behind her back.

I feel sorry for Vogue in all honesty, I’m sure Soph has a bit of a reputation in her area. We all know kids at school can be horrible, I’m concern ed what Vogue will have to hear about her mum, it won’t be pleasant :(

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.